• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Order of the Stick" book signing - saw lots of EN Worlders!

Nightcloak

First Post
diaglo said:
is that different from?

Order X has had its status changed to 'Awaiting Shipping'.

i got that on Feb 2nd.

I got that back in Feb also.

This one stated "Order Shipped" and gave me a tracking number. Didn't get to try the tracking number out as it arrived fairly quick after I got the email. :)

skinnydwarf

Explorer
Glyfair said:
Fine, rub it in even more. "I didn't even have to go to a book signing to get it before you." ;)

Um, err. If it's any consolation, I haven't had time to read it much, only the first 20 strips or so. And the bonus stuff, of course. :D

In all seriousness, I hope you get your copy soon!

diaglo

Adventurer
Storminator said:
I saw P-cat, and a couple guys from work, and their friends, so I knew about a quarter of the line when I got there. My gaming buddy that came with me was amazed. ;)

And Rich was cool. I asked for a Ninja Goblin (tm) sketch and he said "already done! You just can't see them..."

PS

but i thought the Ninja Goblin died in #42 or so. :confused:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I had never read the comic before seeing this thread.

Dead funny stuff. I stayed up til about 2am reading them.

Seriously, it started off funny, and by about #126 they had only gotten steadily funnier.

I have a rellay sinking feeling that my friends think my Characters are all variations on Belkar Bitterleaf :\

Glyfair

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
I have a rellay sinking feeling that my friends think my Characters are all variations on Belkar Bitterleaf :\

Belkar is the only character I have a fixed voice in my head for. Everytime I read his dialogue I hear as if it was said by Eric Cartman (from South Park).

toberane

First Post
I too just discovered this great comic thanks to this thread. I just about giggled myself silly reading #136, the Polearm Shoppe strip (a perfect send-up of Monty Python's Cheese Shoppe sketch).

Quality webcomics are few and far between. I'm glad I found another one. Thank you.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I got my book in the mail yesterday. At the signing, I needed to buy a copy instead. It was no great problem, though - you could hardly find a better gift for a gamer than this book.

Remove ads