D&D 4E Order of the Stick in 4e

Uh, I expect it'll either

A) continue on as-is, with the rules of the world following 3.5, or

B) Rich'll find some way to convert, and make it funny.

In either case, I think the odds of 4E killing OotS to be hovering right around 0%.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Probably just about the same thing that happened in the 3.5 shift.

Part of Rich's genius in never codifying the characters is that he's free to re-write them like this.

A'koss

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
Uh, I expect it'll either

A) continue on as-is, with the rules of the world following 3.5, or

B) Rich'll find some way to convert, and make it funny.

In either case, I think the odds of 4E killing OotS to be hovering right around 0%.
Hell, Rich kicked off OotS with a 3e conversion strip, I can't even conceive him not converting it! Heh... I can't wait to see what happens to our poor Bard when (almost certainly) the class gets the axe in 4e. :lol:

Stalker0

Legend
I would find it funny if he put in a lot of 4e hesitation in the comic,like the party feels like they should be converting, but they stubbornly refuse to:)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Agamon said:
Good things there are no gnomes on the Order of the Stick....
There was that Druid, and he survived, so no doubt he'll show up in a future cameo, bemoaning something or other.

Cheers, -- N

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Nifft said:
There was that Druid, and he survived, so no doubt he'll show up in a future cameo, bemoaning something or other.
HE WILL BEMOAN THE OFFENSIVE AND INSULTING EXCLUSION OF THE GREAT RACE OF GNOMES FROM THE 4E PHB, OF COURSE!

Aloïsius

First Post
Loup Du Noir said:
Elan the Warlord!
Or some other munchkiny new class... Would be fun if, during the final fight between the two brother, one of them is suddenly "boosted" by 4.0 while the other get the shaft. :]

Pbartender

First Post
Stalker0 said:
I would find it funny if he put in a lot of 4e hesitation in the comic,like the party feels like they should be converting, but they stubbornly refuse to:)

I was thinking the same thing... A few strips where they try out the new 4E rules, and then decide they don't like them and go back to 3.5.

Remove ads