• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OrkJager

Mr. Prez

First Post
Hendrich comes over from the fire he has been sharing with the other caravaners. "The other men have decided not to go on with the hunt. They all have wives and children to get back to. They saw the way you handled that bear and are sure you can save the rest without them. They will be heading back to Vormarsch in the morning. I, However, will stay with you."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"It is not hard to find something to die for, and almost anybody can manage to do it. But to have something to live for is a precious gift and one not to be lightly disregarded. I would ask but one boon of you all;"

"I have stalwart companions and a just cause, yet that may not be enough to bring us victory. The gods of war and fate are a fickle bunch whose favour is bestowed unevenly and often without respect to rank or merit. Therefore it may well be that we do not return from this expedition. If so, please send word across the mountains to the seat of the Squire Aglax that his fourth son went to an honourable death, one worthy of his family and his ancestors."

Mavnn

First Post
Lindal - Half Orc Ranger

Lindal watched and listened from the edge of the firelight, seeming to take little interest in the conversation. The decision has been made, he thought, let us rest and get on with the plan.

He realised that his impatience came from his lack of experience with more 'civilised' people though, having spent almost all of his life in the company of his mother alone. Long conversations were an alien experience to him.

[ooc: Now that a course of action is decided, I would be in for moving things forward (both in and out of character ;). Of course, if anyone had more they wanted to do this evening, feel free to ignore me :)]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads