OrkJager

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Franky, Halfling Male, Lorekeeper

As the Lindal, Percy and Fortin rouse from sleep. Franky lingers for a little while longer hoping to catch a few more moments of shut eye. Sometimes being a Keeper means late to bed early to rise and that is something he is OK with. He does not have to like it, but it is apart of the process. The adventurous Keepers that travel, wander, and adventure are a strange lot. The welcome the journey and hte danger but usually complain about the lack of amenities - hot meals, ale, sleep, warm bed, hot baths... and how this was not in the advertisment. :D

Franky eventually drags himself from the ground and with his eyes still shut picks up his blanket and pillow and stows it in Sugar's saddlebags. The halfling slowly and in a stiff zombie-like fashion mounts his brave pony and waits for the advance part to start advancing.

As the troupe moves along Franky slowly wakes up and offers the Applewine, Velvet Cheese and bread to everyone. Franky loses himself in his thoughts and absentmidedly states "By Garlock's Luck may this go well!" Afte he is more awake he will pull out and load his crossbow and watch intently for signs of danger and frothing bears.

Mr. Prez

First Post
OOC: You're close enough so that, if you wanted to, you could shout and the others would hear it.

As they get nearer to the spot the vultures are circling, the advanced group is relieved to find it is just the remains of a deer, perhaps the remnants of the bear's last meal.

Harvey

First Post
Koric, Half-Orc Cleric of Pelor

Koric continues along with Felicity, Dagmar, and Maler. He tries to lead the way, attempting to find the trail that Lindal has laid for them. He occasionally glances back at the others, asking their opinion on a marking or such.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Lets press on then," Percy looks up at the Vultures and half speaks under his breath, "Do not worry friends, soon you will feast well."

scout989

First Post
Fortin Human Fighter1

"You certainly seem very suspicious of ambushes today, Percy. For myself, I think that the orks probably legged it as fast as they could, instead of stopping to set up ambushes and such. But then, I also know I don't really know that much about orks." Fortin thinks for a second, then continues "Lindal, can we leave a signal for the others to check this out? The smell seems to indicate that there are no creatures left there. Our time would probably be better spent catching up to the orks and what survivors may be left."

Remove ads