• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Trolling

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
tleilaxu said:
i'd love to see the posts that got you accused of being a troll.

i tried to start a troll of the year award but -some- people here complained and my thread got closed.

I was one of those people... and take no offense, but I'd do it again, for the same reasons... :)

Bagpuss

Legend
Yeah Horacio is right (for a change), if you going to give an award to trolls it should at least be done on a monthly or even weekly basis.

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
tleilaxu said:
thats because you have nothing better to do then mess with other people's threads

Exactly. My only purpose in this life is messing with your threads. I'm your nemesis, you know. Whenever you post I'm there, watching you, trying to mess with your thread. Fear me, tleilaxu, because whenever you post you will feel my shadow lurking, waiting to mess with your threads...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
tleilaxu said:
thats because you have nothing better to do then mess with other people's threads

You had been gently told by several moderators that it was a bad idea, and yet you persisted. It was, if I remember correctly, a remarkable example of failing to take a hint! So don't blame others for that thread closing, please.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
tleilaxu said:

response cut and emailed to PC

Thanks. :)

I've edited my statement, though; sloppy phrasing on my part led to a misleading, extremely snotty comment that I didn't intend. My apologies for that.

Last edited:

DDK

Banned
Banned
Piratecat said:
I've edited my statement, though; sloppy phrasing on my part led to a misleading, extremely snotty comment that I didn't intend. My apologies for that.
Damn, I missed it. This is what I get for sleeping...

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
As the guilty party in this equation, I'd like to say that my statement about Trolling was ENTIRELY based on the Piracy thread.

Remove ads