• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] What are you listening to?

darklight

First Post
Well, I don't get to listen to music on work :( but on my way to and from work (and at home), I listen to:

Angra (cool prog-metal, from Brazil)
The Gathering (Anneke van Giersen is an awesome singer)
Ayreon (Fun fantasy-opera prog rock/metal, with multiple vocalist)
Shadow Gallery (mostly the "Carved in Stone" album)

Off course there are others as well, mostly hard rock, metal and prog, but the aboe are my current favourites

darklight

Carnifex

First Post
Tori Amos (I like Strange Little Girls, though not as much as her other albums), mostly From the Choirgirl Hotel.

Lacuna Coil (Unleashed Memories).

Occasionally slapping the Matrix soundtrack on and listening to that for a bit.

Maraxle

First Post
ROCKTOPUS - These guys are great. They have poppy rock riffs (sort of Beatle-y) and catchy, fun lyrics. It's the polar opposite of the crap that dominates the radio. Plus their CD is only $10 from their site, and the lead singer regularly posts to their messageboard.

skulrik

Explorer
Right Now, I'm listening the excellent Pink Floyd - Meddle.

The today set will be a lot of Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Genesis Anekdoten and Van Halen.

Good day ! :)

VorpalBunny

Explorer
As I'm typing this, I'm listening to Rush's new one Vapor Trails. :cool:

In the car I've got the Lord of the Rings Soundtrack, Soundgarden's Down on the Upside and Badmotorfinger, Synchronicity by the Police, Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe, Alice In Chains' Jar of Flies, and Black Sabbath's We Sold Our Souls for Rock and Roll.

Remove ads