D&D 5E Out of the Abyss OOC

And here I figured it was an inside joke 'cause you made such a killer ninja strike with your thread yesterday which took--how can I say this delicately--an unbelievable turn. Surpassed all my expectations, that thread did. :uhoh:

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ok, I've decided Raza is Lawful Neutral. Perhaps she was Lawful Evil in her youth but lost a bit of that sharp edge of faith as she aged and gained experiences outside the monastery. Also, I wasn't really happy with her flaw so I changed it. It's still not quite what I would like it to be but I'm not sure what that is really so it'll have to do.

Quickleaf

Legend
Great characters so far! How they work together (or stab each other in the face) will be fun to see!
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] Would you like me to discuss NPC stuff here or via PM?

PM, [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION]. For now, at least. Conversation with you about the NPC has been on my mind. Thanks for prompting me. You going to be around the site on the weekend? Not sure if you tend to be M-F only.

Yavathol

Explorer
Ok, I've updated Kamael's story and stats, think he is now ready to be vetted, @CanadienneBacon.
(http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...he-Abyss-OOC&p=6767562&viewfull=1#post6767562)

I did actually randomly roll that holy symbol trinket, and will probably ask Kago at some point if he recognises it! I'm thinking it is the symbol of Lolth, or some other evil god worshiped by Ghazrim; another possibility is that it is actually the symbol of Enitharmon?! Happy to work with you on fleshing out Invictus - although the original OotA bond specified Ghazrim was involved in the death of an NPC, I wanted to leave the possibility open that Invictus may still be alive. If it is necessary for the plot that Invictus is dead then that's fine too:.-(:.-(

I tried my best to keep it short, but three paragraphs was the minimum I could edit it down to!:D

Kobold Stew has said he's happy with the origin story to work for Solace too but I haven't explicitly said what happened to her after Invictus' disappearance since obviously that's up to KS to decide..

Last edited:

I'm ever so pleased you and KS have been working together on backstory. Cool beans! I'll vet Kamael tonight but it'll be later in the evening because I have a church Christmas thing I'm obligated to attend.

Remove ads