• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Page Separators on Physical Book

Hi @Morrus , This is an early and potentially odd request.

I'd love if when the physical book comes around if there were some page separators between chapters/sections for quick referencing at the table.

I really miss the old Encyclopedia Britannia style cut away sections of the pages, but understand that would probably be expensive. However other products use a print at the end such as Tales From the Loop which make it relatively easy to see from the side where a chapter starts.

Not a deal breaker at all, but it's a nifty thing I as a consumer would love, and if others are interested they can chime in!

R_J_K75

Legend
Hi @Morrus , This is an early and potentially odd request.

I'd love if when the physical book comes around if there were some page separators between chapters/sections for quick referencing at the table.

I really miss the old Encyclopedia Britannia style cut away sections of the pages, but understand that would probably be expensive. However other products use a print at the end such as Tales From the Loop which make it relatively easy to see from the side where a chapter starts.

Not a deal breaker at all, but it's a nifty thing I as a consumer would love, and if others are interested they can chime in!

Not a bad idea. Think the original Ptolus book color coded the page edges, and included a few nice cloth bookmarks in the binding too. Personally its small perks in physical quality of a book that will make me decide to buy something or not...depending on what the perk is and the book.

I used these on my first print of the (3) 5e core books. Cheap ideal solution and they dont obscure print. Further you can customize them, what I find useful may not be what you find useful for quick reference. Only drawback I found was that depending on what you bookmark you may have to start over at the top again if you run out of room staggering them, which still isnt a big deal.

I don't know if the printing service EN Publishing uses could 'cut out' portions of pages, but I know the ZEITGEIST adventure path hardcovers at least had different page borders for each adventure, so you could see from the edge of the book where each one started.

aco175

Legend
I recall using some sort of semi-permanent Post-It tabs for my 4e books. I was able to use a marker to label each chapter, but they ended up falling off riding in my bag after a while. Not sure how these would be different.

Remove ads