Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Velmont

First Post
"She had a vision... doesn't ask me more." tells Kharas, who shook his head and continue to follow the two shifter, trying to protect his armor from the rain. "Hey, slow down a bit, I don't have your legs." as the other take some distance on him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I could give you the speed of the spirits' stride if I could give it to another," Siobhan replies, with a shrug, "But I think several others also are slowed down to your speed by heavy armour and the like--is it just me, or have all of the last 5 Warforged we have seen been decked in Adamantine? Just how wealthy were the ones who made the Warforged..."

Velmont

First Post
"I don't know, but I would have favored mithril over adamatine. Lighter, it gives you more flexibility. They should have thought of that when they made the warforged, to have light and mobile troop."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I suppose that makes sense. Adamantine probably gives a lot of protection though. Mithral would be better overall for a skilled fighter, but if you were just pumping them out with little ability, imagine how unfair it would be for an opponent if the Warforged had protection more valuable than a small town. Perhaps that was the point?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon is keeping pace with the dwarf's hustle, causing a very audible *FOOM* everytime he hits the tower's tile. "The 33rd from Jarp was a fast recon until, all mithrals. They were quite resplendent with their silver forms, yes, resplendent was the word Mallan used. Seeing them charge, their plating glowing softly from their infusions, that would put the fear even in the Karrnathi." The warforged makes a deep, metallic groaning sound; it takes a moment to realize it is a sigh. "Poor bastards. Never even saw the rust monsters that 67th out of Vathirond used."

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Wheezing along, Mordin watches the three of them banter back and forth, the exertion of keeping up with them keeping him a little too busy to speak. They are all so different from what I'm used to...

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Rust monsters...yes I guess they would be anathema to Warforged, as they will kill you instantly without any real recourse...So interesting how a harmless gentle creature becomes such a vicious nemesis when the cycle of nature is disrupted by the hybris of humankind...perhaps it is a message from the spirits?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Seriously, though--I hadn't thought of that--do rust monsters autokill Warforged? Because they should :([/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon shrugs. "It is not instant. It is a painful death, probably akin to your soft plating being flayed by a hot knife. I knowing flaying hurts; some Valenari are none to gentle with prisoners, I am to understand."
[sblock=OOC]They take 2d6 damage per hit (DC 17 reflex half). For a first level fighter, that would be death in two or three rounds.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Of all the things I've ever seen that are unfair in favour of Warforged, that has to be #1--that damn Monster destroys +12 Epic Holy Avengers in one hit, and it only does 2d6 to a Warforged?![/SBLOCK]

Remove ads