Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon stops as the shifter seer does. "Are we here then?" He peers into the rainy darkness. "Is there something there? Mallan said I was never a good scout. Never let me recon after the time I missed the ogres."

[sblock=OOC]As Weapon would have to roll a natural 20 to make that, I'll assume he didn't. ;)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I've roll for you, GwydapLlew.
Kharas: 20
Mordin: 11[/SBLOCK]

"What are all those lift. Why they had a lack of taste for ground? I must confess it is a nice architecture work, but still I think..." Kharas stop as his eyes have catch something. "Have you seen that? Something moved over there... or I am a fool, or that humanoid was trying to move unseen... you miss it, he is gone. He has slip over teh barrier." Kharas points at the railing of the skybridge head.

As I am a fool to have followed those shifter, it must be normal... but I really don't like that!

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

[sblock="OOC"] Thanks! [/sblock]

"Ugh, this rain never stops, do it? And here I am, no hat on m' head." Mordin grumbled good-naturedly. Kharas' words stop his grumbling, as he peers in the indicated direction.

"I don' see nothing. Are you sure?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Stulgar leads the way down towards the bridge. The skybridge ahead spans the distance between platforms attached to the sides of two different towers - the Dalannan Tower upon which you stand and the Kelsa Spire. From this vantage point you can now see a body lying on the floor of the bridge, and you can see a mixture of rain and blood pooling around it. The light from a nearby Everbright Lantern illuminates the scene. A leather satchel, still clutched tightly in the body's hand, lies in the expanding puddle of water and gore.

(ooc: party order please)

Remove ads