• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Path of Ascension module

Anime Kidd

Explorer
Seeing how the server uses the Path of Ascension module, I wanted to take a look at what I am missing (no HotU here) but I cannot find any hint of it anywhere. Now maybe I am missing something pretty obvious or whatever, but could someone point me in the right direction to download the thing so I can check it out for myself?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There are loads of PoA modules on Gamespy. You can't miss them! Some need HotU, some don't.

I don't remember offhand where I downloaded the original from, but I do remember that it took me under a minute to find it with a Google search. :)

Anime Kidd

Explorer
I checked around on Google and on the Bioware boards someone said that PoA isn't available anymore because people download it to see the secrets and such. Guess the builder(s) didnt like that. Well if anyone can fnd a link to it, please tell me. :)

By the way... I've seen servers that allow epic levels and such but they didn't require HotU to join. An example would be the Blacksun.net LOTR server. Perhaps the EN World server could do the same? I know it would mean going through the PoA module again with only core NWN installed and that means more time spent on it, but it would allow people who don't have the expansions to join the fun as well. Just a thought.

Chaz

First Post
More people have the expansions by now i think then dont. Anyway it allows a lot more cool stuff with the expansions. You might just want to consider picking it up sometime. Some stores sell used software pretty cheap. That might also be something worth looking into.

Good luck.

Peace

Crazy

First Post
ok, Path of Acension was made by AW Trespasser, it was first run on AW servers, it is still up for download on the AW site, though u will have to search for it.

Remove ads