• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

jkason

First Post
Just clarifying the job here: I was under the impression we were being hired to help guard the city while the sherriff takes some men to go get reinforcements. However, Deverin just said something about ill fortune 'along the way.' Are we meant to be filling a hole left by guard leaving with the Sherriff, or to be accompanying the sherriff so that the regular guard can stay with the town?

Thanks, and sorry if I'm being addlepated. :eek:

jason

You're not being addlepated. :) The town wants to hire you to stay put in Sandpoint while the Sheriff travels to Magnimar to requisition reinforcements. When I had Mayor Deverin use the term "along the way," I meant "in the course of fulfilling your contractual duties."

jkason

First Post
You're not being addlepated. :) The town wants to hire you to stay put in Sandpoint while the Sheriff travels to Magnimar to requisition reinforcements. When I had Mayor Deverin use the term "along the way," I meant "in the course of fulfilling your contractual duties."

Oh, good. I have a tendency sometimes to lose the thread of the plot if I'm not focused. Wanted to make sure that wasn't the case here before I veered too far off. :)

jason

250 XP each for roleplay (Taran for staying true to dragon form by harrying down each and every last gold piece he could, even at the expense of fatigue the next day, and Sivan, Elyra, Tac, and Talashia for roleplay, good questions, and interesting decisions made during the night and in the morning in the sheriff's office).

jkason

First Post
250 XP each for roleplay (Taran for staying true to dragon form by harrying down each and every last gold piece he could, even at the expense of fatigue the next day, and Sivan, Elyra, Tac, and Talashia for roleplay, good questions, and interesting decisions made during the night and in the morning in the sheriff's office).

Hooray, XP! Added. :)

BTW, are we using slow, medium or fast Pathfinfer level progression?
Fast. And since it takes slightly more XP in PF to get between levels, you can expect me to hand out XP more frequently and for more things (like rp during an office scene). Play-by-post already takes forever to level up and to get stuff done, I prefer to reach milestones more frequently than a character level (for example) every year or other year. ;)

Remove ads