Pathfinder Evil Game Group 1 OOC/closed

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
That's fine, Warlock Lord

[MENTION=6680739]Blood and Honor[/MENTION], if you want to put up your character in the group 1 RG as soon as you can that would be cool.

Blood and Honor

First Post
Before I get a character in full swing I would like to know if I may choose Anti-Paladin as a class? If not then I can simply choose another. As of right now, other than the Anti-Paladin, the characters I have in mind is a ranger that loves to prey on the more civilized beings of the world and the other a cleric of Norgorber. He would be a madman that lives to cause pain and suffering.

Between the three I'm thinking more of the ranger but I could go for any of them.

Blood and Honor

First Post
Last thing. Starting GP...will it be the starting gold from the chart in the book or did you have something else in mind and is there a character thread?

Kaodi

Hero
I have been thinking about backup characters, because I am crazy like that, and I may have come across an idea that might be easier to play in some ways than the alchemist, since it seems we no longer have a supplier for zombies. What would you think of my changing to an Elan Psion (Egoist)? I already have everything except items figured out pretty much...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Kaodi: that would be fine, but if the stuff's not from any of the Pathfinder Hardcovers I would like it if you typed up a brief description of what it does, just so I have an idea :)

GM

Kaodi

Hero
It can all be found on the d20PFSRD website under Psionics Unleashed (which was a book published for Pathfinder by Dreamscarred Press, apparently).

I will put up a new stat block immediately. Two other questions though: What point buy do my thralls (like cohorts) use? My alchemist is in fact going to be repurposed as the thrall, to provide healing and such... Also, how do you want to handle the believers (like followers)? Based on the leadership score my character will have 15 level 1 and 1 level 2 followers. Do you want to choose their initial class composition or shall I?

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
1: 20 for NPCs, normal is 25

2: you can, but non-NPC class people count as 1 level higher than they are based on Leadership, so a level 1 cleric would count as a level 2 guy, while a level 2 warrior would still count as level 2.

GM

Remove ads