Pathfinder Evil Game Group 1 OOC/closed

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Just out of curiosity Gandalf, are the two groups interacting in any way, or are we running the same campaign? It'd be interesting to see either way, but there might be potential speed/spoiler issues.

I could run the two in the same world, but it would be slow, and you would have to not get mad if you guys started fighting and killed each other, or I could run them separately, but you guys would have to not look at the other thread., I would like a popular vote on this, and I will ask the others to vote as well.

Ben, WarlockLord, are you guys going to post your characters in the RG some time this cen- I mean, week?

If you can get them up before next week Monday that would be cool, as I will be on a mission trip until then, and if you guys want to look over each others characters in that time that would be cool too, and if the characters are not up by then its not a huge deal.

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
Just posted it up.

I think it would be more interesting for both of us to be in the same world, doing different things. We might bump into each other or not, but I'm really open to anything. I just think that sounds fun.

[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], go ahead and look him over if you'd like, it has been a while since I've made a PF character.

Kaodi

Hero
I would like same world, but the main thing is that if players drop out, it ought to be doable to have remaining players merge with the other party.

Kaodi

Hero
It seems that way.

I think the combination of an Alchemist with Implant Bomb and an Undead Master of some sort is actually going to be quite effective in some situations. Especially since, in my case, I can disguise fresh exploding zombies to look like they are still alive... Should be great surprise attacks from afar, heheh...

Also, I do not understand why we had a ton of people jump in in the first few days, and now in the weeks afterward not a single person asking if spots are still open. Maybe an (Update:) should be added in the opening message, or the title modified to suggest how many open spots are left?

Edit: Or maybe I cannot read and the group is closed, hehehe...

Last edited:

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
Yeah, Gandalf wanted smaller parties due to our higher level I think. But, if Warlock drops out maybe we should open it back up. So Kaodi, why would a lawful evil monk be partnering up with a necromancer and a crazy bombing alchemist?

Kaodi

Hero
Yeah, Gandalf wanted smaller parties due to our higher level I think. But, if Warlock drops out maybe we should open it back up. So Kaodi, why would a lawful evil monk be partnering up with a necromancer and a crazy bombing alchemist?

Part of it would be that we work well together, I imagine. The monk is " acquisitions " ; that is, he is somewhat well suited to incapacitating and/or killing people that will be used by the necromancer and the alchemist. The alchemist is " preparations " ; he gives the victims and the zombies their special charm, and in general is a valuable, if unstable, utility to the other two. The necromancer is " delivery " ; he commands the undead that have been juiced up to go out and wreak havoc upon the innocent and the guilty alike.

That said, this sort of get up is really only useful if you are engaging in political, religious and organizational warfare (or you are all insane). The monk and the necromancer in particular probably have political or religious aspirations, and the alchemist sticks around because he could actually use the protection of some tougher folks and because he gets to practice his hobbies. Of course, what makes him particularly vile is that he prefers to using living victims and manipulation (which being a doctor gives him plenty of opportunity for), but even insane he is smart enough to recognize that using undead can be a lot more expedient.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Look guys, I am an emotional mess right now with the loss of a family member. I am backing out. I can't concentrate on the games I am in now as it is. I am posting this in the other thread as well.

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
Condolences for your loss, I hope that your family can find solace in these troubled times. No hard feelings whatsoever, please do what is necessary for you and for your family.

-Ben Dutter

Remove ads