• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder Evil Game Group 1 OOC/closed

Kaodi

Hero
Here is a basic outline of my characters, sans formulae and items for the moment:

Male Human Chirurgeon Alchemist 8, Chaotic Evil
Str 14 Dex 14 Con 10 Int 22 Wis 7 Cha 12
Traits Latent Psion, Hedge Magician
Feats Brew Potion, Throw Anything, Skill Focus (Heal), Implant Bomb, Remote Bomb, Extra Bombs, Deceitful, Master Alchemist
Skills (Max Ranks) Bluff, Craft (Alchemy), Diplomacy, Disguise, Heal, Knowledge (Arcana), Perception, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft, Stealth
Discoveries Delayed Bomb, Explosive Bomb, Infusion, Spontaneous Healing

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
I seem unable to find the rules in the Pathfinder book about starting at higher level than first, I know they're in there, but I've been flipping pages the last hour and can't seem to locate it. Anyone have a page or SRD reference? All I could find was the "wealth by level" table, which recommends 33,000 gp at level 8.

Is that how you want to do it Gandalf?

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I seem unable to find the rules in the Pathfinder book about starting at higher level than first, I know they're in there, but I've been flipping pages the last hour and can't seem to locate it. Anyone have a page or SRD reference? All I could find was the "wealth by level" table, which recommends 33,000 gp at level 8.

Is that how you want to do it Gandalf?

yes

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
Awesome. Where do you want us to be posting our character info? The other group has a separate thread, are we going to do that as well, set up an RG, or just post it in here?

Tentative magic item list pending approval (for my 33,000gp):

Monk's Robe (+5 effective Monk levels for damage / ac bonus): 13,000 gp
Belt of Giant Strength +2: 4,000 gp
Amulet of Mighty Fists +1: 5,000 gp
Bracers of Armor +3: 9,000 gp
Ring of Protection +1: 2,000 gp

Are all of those items reasonable?

Kaodi

Hero
My magic items are going to look something like:

Handy Haversack 2000, Ring of Sustenance 2500, Boots of Striding and Springing 5500, Cloak of Resistance +2 4000, Ring of Protection +1 2000, Amulet of Natural Armour +1 2000, Belt of Either Strengteh or Dexterity +2 4000, and Mithral Shirt of Yet To Be Determined Enchantment 1100+

That leaves 9900 for scrolls and armour enhancement...

Kaodi

Hero
Extract Formulae By Level 1st - 10, 2nd - 3, 3rd - 2

Scroll Costs + Scribing
Alchemist 1 35 - Ant Haul, Bomber's Eye, Crafter's Fortune, Cure Light Wounds, Endure Elements, Expeditious Retreat, Identify, Jump, Keen Senses, Negate Aroma, Polypurpose Panacea, Stone Fist, Touch of the Sea, True Strike, Vocal Alteration, Youthful Appearance
Wizard 2 190 - Alter Self, Barkskin, Bear's Endurance, Blood Transcription, Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace, Darkvision, Fox's Cunning, Invisibility, Protection From Arrows, Resist Energy, See Invisibility, Spider Climb
Alchemist 2 240 - Alchemical Allocation, Cure Moderate Wounds, Delay Poison, Lesser Restoration, Undetectable Alignment
Wizard 3 465 - Gaseous Form, Marionette Possession, Water Breathing
Alchemist 3 615 - Amplify Elixir, Bloodhound, Cure Serious Wounds, Remove Blindness/Deafness, Remove Curse, Remove Disease

(16 - 10) x 35 = 210
13 x 190 = 2470
(5 - 3) x 240 = 480
3 x 465 = 1395
(6 - 2) x 615 = 2460
Scroll Total = 7015

So I guess that means that it will be a +1 Mithral Chain Shirt, and perhaps will go with a Belt of Incredible Dexterity. So that leaves 1885 GP left over, I believe. Perhaps I will add it a Hat of Disguise 1800, so 85 GP after that.

Last edited:

Remove ads