• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder Evil Game Group 1 OOC/closed

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
Awesome, I might just go straight monk, but same in effect either way.

We are just following standard equipment from the "starting higher than first level" section, correct?

Also, being a "monk" from a "monastery" doesn't necessarily have to be the Asian style monastery, simply a dedicated group with a pseudo-religio-philosophical principle with sect of warriors. So any of the other concepts that the other players mentioned would work along those lines, so he would be very loyal to anyone who is also a practitioner of his philosophy or member of his "monastery" (even if they are not a monk.)

Insight

Adventurer
Great to hear. I'll take a look at the PF stuff and see what I'm interested in playing. In terms of the characters, are the full range of PF and 3.5 stuff available or should we be restricted to certain resources?

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Yes, we are using standard equipment for level 8

Once I get a character concept from everyone I will split you into two groups.

EDIT: I would like you to stay with what paizo has published but if you want something from somewhere else I will probably give you the go ahead

Kaodi

Hero
Instead of the character I suggested before, I may go for something a little more straightforward: an insane chirurgeon alchemist who uses people (usually unaware) as living bombs.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
How do these groups look? I tried to keep them balanced, and then if WD decides to play he can join whichever group, or if one group loses someone then he can fill in, anyway, here are the groups:

1:

Kaodi (alchemist)
[OMENRPG]Ben (fighter type/Monk)
Warlock Lord (Cleric)

2:

Shayuri (fighter type)
Scott Dewar (fighter/caster)
Insight (witch caster)

Shayuri

First Post
Rawr...so either a half fiend, or a barbarian/sorceror/dragon disciple for me.

That's cool...I play casters a LOT. This'll be a fun change of pace.

Remove ads