Pathfinder Evil Game Group 1 OOC/closed

Shayuri

First Post
Okay! Well, here's some ideas I'm tossing around:

1) Kuma - Barbarian/Dragon Disciple. Rage of the Red Dragon! NNNGH!

2) A sly and sneaky witch. Possibly a tiefling.

3) Something half-fiendish. Perhaps an archer fighter, or a rogue...

Kaodi

Hero
The character I have been working on is not exactly optimized for combat of any kind. He is a " fixer " ; a priest of Zyphus who specializes in arranging " accidents " , and to that end has become a master of deception and infiltration.

Male Human Separatist Cleric of Zyphus 3/Burglar Rogue 4/Master Spy 1

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
Character concept pending approval:

A Lawful Evil 1 Rogue/7 Monk that has taken several vows (no not for min-maxing, I simply like the idea) including Celibacy, Fasting, and possibly Truth. He would not believe in poverty, or peace, but instead would wish to cleanse the world of the weak. He was born from a rough background, never knowing his parents, and was essentially a street rat. After finding direction in a monastery, he has dedicated his life to the unforgiving principles of them, but still uses his tactics learned as a rogue from his earlier life.

Trying to get into a tripping / sneak attack combo, possibly with the weapon adept class variant. Does that sound plausible Gandalf?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
fighter mage eldrich knight PRC

hey boss, what do you think of Pathfindering this 3,5 prc:

swiftblade prc

feats required: Dodge, Mobility
skills required: Spellcraft 3 ranks.

w5/f2/sb prc 1
Code:
25 pt buy

Str    15  3
Dex  14  3
Con  13  3
Int    17  7
Wis   14  5
Cha   12  2
human: +2 to str
level 4 +1 to Int
level 8 +1 to int

bab +5

fort +1+3+0
ref +1+0+0
will +4+0+2

spells 
level  0  1  2  3  4
base 4  3  2  1
int    0   1  1  1
spec 1  1  1  1

special: transmuter
restricted : x and x

Code:
33,000 gp

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Seems you got plenty of interest and I not much time to make a character (choosing equipment is hell). Best I bow out of this and taking a spot as alternate, if possible.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Is it alright if I want to play? I could roll up a undead lord cleric or somesuch.

That would be cool

Character concept pending approval:

A Lawful Evil 1 Rogue/7 Monk that has taken several vows (no not for min-maxing, I simply like the idea) including Celibacy, Fasting, and possibly Truth. He would not believe in poverty, or peace, but instead would wish to cleanse the world of the weak. He was born from a rough background, never knowing his parents, and was essentially a street rat. After finding direction in a monastery, he has dedicated his life to the unforgiving principles of them, but still uses his tactics learned as a rogue from his earlier life.

Trying to get into a tripping / sneak attack combo, possibly with the weapon adept class variant. Does that sound plausible Gandalf?

I like this concept

hey boss, what do you think of Pathfindering this 3,5 prc:

swiftblade prc

feats required: Dodge, Mobility
skills required: Spellcraft 3 ranks.

looks good

Seems you got plenty of interest and I not much time to make a character (choosing equipment is hell). Best I bow out of this and taking a spot as alternate, if possible.

An alternate is definitely possible, also if we wanted to do 2 groups of three people each that would work too, we have 6 people including Walking Dad, so if you really want to play we can do that (you were one of the first ones here, afterall) or we can go with the five person group with WD as an alternate. Either way works for me.

Insight

Adventurer
I am interested in this as well. Let me know if you are considering 2 groups or if you are full and I should bugger off.

Remove ads