• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Onyx

First Post
Despite not being acknowledged by the group gathering now in front of the inn, Talmon quickly sets aside his offended feelings and walks out into the open air hoping to catch a glimps of the source of this excitement.

Speaking to no one in particular, "I sure hope its uncommon, what ever it is." says the elf in an almost indifferent tone.

Noticing that these people are gathering together and producing arms his look becomes quizzical for a moment and then shifts abruptly.

Looking directly at the Father Calvin the elf says, "Perhaps, should fighting occur, I could offer you some support? I just so happen to have an enlarging spell prepared, though I imagine it inconvient unless there is to be an actual fight."

OOC - Talmon takes up a position behind the Calvin and Onslau ready to cast Enlarge Person on Calvin should he give me signal.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Oh, hello there, Talmon," Onslau says, glancing away from the noise-filled darkness for just a moment. "Didn't see you there. Interesting night, eh?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Looking to Talmon in the dark, frier McHenrey suddenly sees the elf in the darkness for the first time tonight.

"sorry mi lord. I am human and have not the eyes of the fair longlived folk. That does sound to be a good tactic should the need arrise. Good thinking. May Lord Brakus bless us with victory, should there be fighting. though the wind seems to say that it is inevitable."

Onyx

First Post
"Oh, hello there, Talmon," Onslau says, glancing away from the noise-filled darkness for just a moment. "Didn't see you there. Interesting night, eh?"

As Talmon moves into position behind the 'front line' as it were, he responds "Interesting so far, yes..."

Looking to Talmon in the dark, frier McHenrey suddenly sees the elf in the darkness for the first time tonight.

"sorry mi lord. I am human and have not the eyes of the fair longlived folk. That does sound to be a good tactic should the need arrise. Good thinking. May Lord Brakus bless us with victory, should there be fighting. though the wind seems to say that it is inevitable."

Then widening his eyebrows at the priest's words with a bit of a upturn at his cheeks, much less then a half smile, the elf finds himself almost blushing "Oh, ah... I'm not so special..." tracing the scar on his face with his finger and making something of a force cough, he continues, "but if I can offer aid I will."

OOC - Just to clarify I am carrying my quarterstaff in my hand though I loath to think I might actually have to use it. :p

Walking Dad

First Post
"I have some healing capabilities myself. And with the light I may can help." Devos says. Holding his spear in just one hand, with a quick gesture and a word, he creates four bluish-green lights that resemble lanterns or torches (and cast that amount of light).
Then he fastens the spear to his back and prepares a crossbow. "Sadly my offensive capabilities are low, at best."

[sblock=ooc]
Dancing Light cantrip

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
On hearing the grunting and growling, Lydia readies her morningstar and shield. At the same time she reviews her prepared spells before deciding on a course of action. Having decided that she has not any offensive spells and is not a particularly good fighter, she steps back behind Onslau.

Noticing Talmon for the first time she politely says "Pleased to meet you Talmon. My name is Lydia.

[sblock]Oracle's Focus - Fire Breath
Orisons: Detect Magic, Read magic, Resistance, Stabalize
1st Level Spells: Bless, Cure Light Wounds
Spells Per Day
Level 1 Spells: (_) (_) (_) [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=For VanorDM]Since Vithralas is an elf, with low-light vision, he should be able to see whatever is coming at twice as far off as the humans. Assuming it is something not so nice, he should probably get a surprise attack with his longbow against whatever it is. :)[/sblock]

VanorDM

Explorer
[sblock=For Rhun]The source of the light is still a good ways off, and most of the party has torches and/or sunrods so they can see quite a ways in the dark[/sblock]

VanorDM

Explorer
You gather in front of the inn facing towards the south. The glow seems to flicker a bit more then before and seems to heading towards you. As it gets closer you can hear soft grunts and growls towards the south.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I don't think that we are looking at a forest fire"

The frier grips his mace securly for the pending battle.

Remove ads