[Pathfinder] Home brew game OOC-Closed

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Welcome Jkason and Fenris!

We could use a dedicated ranged character, not strictly necessary, but you guys may be going into the wilderness in a bit, if that's where you guys decide to go, Another up front tank could be good as well. and with that, I will close Re-recruitment.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sounds like a paladin and a ranger (ranged, wilderness, can use healing wand) would be great as additional characters. May I suggest to pool some of our money and buy a wand of cure light wounds? Darion could buy one alone, but they are really group items.

Fenris

Adventurer
Sounds like a paladin and a ranger (ranged, wilderness, can use healing wand) would be great as additional characters. May I suggest to pool some of our money and buy a wand of cure light wounds? Darion could buy one alone, but they are really group items.

Sounds like a plan. I could do either but as jkason expressed interest in a paladin, I will work up a ranger.

I saw the 15 point stats in the opening thread, did the party just level up or are we 1st? And what about equipment?

Fenris

Adventurer
Ok, I have a start on my character, he is up in the RG. Still need to finish up equipment and background, but should have that done in the next day or so.

Fenris

Adventurer
Fenris:

Looks like you have spent 950 of your 1500 gp, leaving you 450 left to spend.

jkason, sheet looks good with the quick look over I've done

You posted just as I was editing ;)

Equip should be done, and last feat if you could look him over. I will try get the background done tonight.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OK, Equipment looks good, I would put the axes you have down in your weapons category so you can use them ;)

For those who do not know or do not have a template for shortened character statistics you can use this example to create one for your character, you don't need one, but I find as both a GM and a player that it can be helpful to have relevant stats handy. I will use Elros's miniblock from Living Pathfinder as the template:

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
HP: 12/12
AC: 14, Touch 14, Flat Footed 10
Initiative: +4
CMB: +3
CMD: 17
Fort: +3
Ref: +4
Will +0, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects
Speed 30'

Longbow (ranged): +5 = +1(BAB) + 4 (Stat) (1d8)X3 Range: 100', +1 atk and dmg within 30'

Longsword: +3 = +1(BAB) + 2 (Stat) (1d8+2)19-20 X2

Immune to Sleep spells
Low-Light Vision
Perception +2[/sblock]

Remove ads