• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder level 20

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION]: I'm working in concert with [MENTION=6644]Thaven[/MENTION], who is schooling me on a decent 20-level build. How much 'math' are you going to want to see for this? :)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Mmmm, amazeballs do sound good... Show me everything! Or as much as I'll need for the 20-level build. Thaven knows his way around amazeballs, and if he's showing you a thing or three, it should be educational for all of us. --err, uh, Character sheets.

(cough: football, masculinity, bareknuckle fighting, cheerleaders, sports cars : cough cough)

Mal: Go for it. Make whoever you decide would be fun; I'll work around class choices somehow, so just have fun... and go Sword & Sorcery/Classic D&D styles on this one, like how the other PCs had to.

Thaven

First Post
well...if you want to see EVERYTHING...LOL

The bard will be great. And of course we can show you whatever you need to see. :D

I'll leave the big reveal to Hero, though. His character.

WarlockLord

First Post
Hmm, not sure whom to make this time. Maybe an enchanter ex-con man, forced to step up and save the world? He's under construction.

EDIT: Hey, there's a pathfinder diabolist class. Maybe I could be a lawful neutral person forced to use evil devils to save the world (aren't you guys trying to recruit the devils anyway)

Last edited:

WarlockLord

First Post
If you said, "dark wizards", you are correct.

Because not using evil magic just isn't as cool.

(I was originally going to stat up a blight druid, but I looked through their spell list and wasn't impressed by the higher level spells.)

Remove ads