• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder level 20

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Varnaag Thomorn

Half-Orc Bard 18/Dragon Disciple 2
Init +6; Senses darkvision; Perception +29

Defense

AC 40 (10+ 3 dexterity + 13 armor+ 1 sacred+ 1 insight+ 1 luck +5 protection +6 natural); Touch 21; Flat-Footed 37; +5 mithral full plate of heavy fortification and +5 light animated mithril shield (not active, not included in stats)
HP 308 (144 level + 24 level + 20 toughness + 120 con)
Fort +21; Ref +23; Will +21
Defensive Abilities ; DR ; Immune ; Resist ; SR

Offense

Speed 20 feet (20 feet fly on magic carpet)
Space 5; Reach 5

Melee +33/+28/+23 +5 holy shocking corrosive burst adamantine falchion 2d4+24/15-20 and +27 bite, 1d6+19

Special Attacks power attack, spells

Statistics

Str 36 (+13), Dex 16 (+3), Con 22 (+6), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 24 (+8)

Base Atk +14; CMB 28 (+32 Disarm); CMD 41;

Feats Arcane Strike (AD B), Combat Casting (AD B), Combat Expertise, Craft Magical Arms and Armor, Craft Wondrous Item, Disarming Strike, Disruptive (AD B), Greater Disarm, Greater Penetrating Strike (AD B), Heavy Armor Proficiency (AD B), Improved Critical Falchion, Improved Disarm, Intimidating Prowess, Light Armor Proficiency, Medium Armor Proficiency (AD B) Penetrating Strike (AD B), Power Attack, Spellbreaker (AD B), Toughness (DD B), Weapon Focus Falchion, Weapon Proficiency Falchion (HO B)

Skills Acrobatics +28, Bluff +32, Knowledge Arcana +23, Knowledge Planes +25, Intimidate +47, Perception +29, Perform Oratory +32, Spellcraft +25, Use Magic Device +34;

Languages common, draconic, orc

SQ spells, bardic performance 52/per day(rallying cry, distraction, fascinate, inspire courage, inspire competence, bladethirst, dirge of doom, inspire greatness, soothing performance, frightening tune, mass bladethirst), arcane bond, arcane armor

Combat Gear +5 holy shocking corrosive burst adamantine falchion 2d4+24/15-20

Other Gear belt of physical perfection +6, amulet of natural armor +5, bag of holding type IV, carpet of flying, shirt of resistance +5, headband of mental prowess (wis/cha) +6, bottle of air, +1 insight AC ioun stone, +1 luck ac ioun stone, +1 sacred ac ioun stone, +3 manual of strength, +3 tome of charisma, +2 manual of constitution, +1 tome of intelligence, 3rd level pearl of power (4), stone of insightful luck, stone of sacred luck, luckstone, luck blade, +5 mithral full plate of heavy fortification, +5 ring of protection, +5 animated light mithril shield, eyes of the eagle, robe of permanent alter self, masterwork falchion (x2), circlet of persuasion, gloves of death ward 1/day, bracers of true seeing 2/day, 5 scrolls of heal, boots of elvenkind, cloak of etherealness 3850 gp

Spells per day 7/7/7/7/7/6/5

Spells Known 6/6/6/6/6/5/5 DC 18+level

0) Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Light, Message, Read Magic
1) Grease, Comprehend Languages, Disguise Self, Feather Fall, Silent Image, Undetectable Alignment
2) Alter Self, Blur Mirror Image, Rage, Calm Emotions, Pyrotechnics
3) Haste, Glibness, Displacement, Good Hope, See Invisibility, Cure Serious Wounds
4) Cure Critical Wounds, Break Enchantment, Dimension Door, Freedom of Movement, Greater Invisibility, Locate Creature
5) Greater Heroism, Mass Cure Light Wounds, Shadow Walk, Greater Dispel Magic, Mislead
6) Mass Cure Moderate Wounds, Analyze Dweomer, Heroes Feast, Sympathetic Vibration, Find the Path

Armor: +5 mithral full plate of heavy fortification
Belt: belt of physical perfection +6
Body: robe of permanent alter self
Chest: shirt of resistance +5
Eyes: eyes of the eagle
Feet: boots of elvenkind
Hands: gloves of death ward 1/day
Head: circlet of persuasion
Headband: headband of mental prowess (wis/cha)
Neck: amulet of natural armor +5
Ring: +5 ring of protection
Ring: ring of counterspells (greater dispel magic)
Shield: +5 animated light mithril shield (inactive)
Shoulders: cloak of etherealness
Wrist: bracers of true seeing 2/day

[MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION]: this guy is 100% complete and ready to play.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I haven't crunched numbers but a couple of things jumped out at me as I read over your item list.

Certain items share slots. Robes and armor, for example, are mutually exclusive. You can have one or the other. Not both (Bracers of Armor are okay with robes though).

You also have a headband of mental perfection and a circlet of persuasion. Can't use them both. They have the same slot.

Thaven

First Post
The items are okay.

PF page 459 has all of the slots listed.

Armor and Robe aren't mutally exclusive. Because Armor is one slot and body (Robe) is another.

Likewise a headband is worn in the headband slot and a circlet is worn on the head.

:)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Mal: Mmm... no. No dark wizards who play with fiends, this time. I'd actually like a good alignment, though I don't mind a dark-themed race. Tiefling might work, for example, or dhampyr. Let's try a different concept. Maybe even an elemental-theme? Or a really well-designed Monk?
also, whoever this is absolutely MUST be the greatest of the great. No con men who decided to step up: stepping up implies they aren't already there. This is a 20th level game: they're there by definition.

That's double for Herobizkit: remember, you're already the master of whateveritisyoudo.

And both of you should have met the Broken Eagles already, and possibly be a reserve member in good standing.

Mal: in fact, think of a character who *HATES* Malacarus >:) I'm going to work on that guy and see what I can do to use him to the max.

Shayuri

First Post
The items are okay.

PF page 459 has all of the slots listed.

Armor and Robe aren't mutally exclusive. Because Armor is one slot and body (Robe) is another.

Likewise a headband is worn in the headband slot and a circlet is worn on the head.

:)

Thaven, that makes no sense. :)

A headband "slot" is the Head slot. They'e the same. Just like armor technically uses the body slot. Another way to think of it is that robes are "armor" for people who don't actually wear armor like mages and monks. It uses their otherwise useless 'armor' slot.

Unless Pathfinder completely rewrote the item slot rules that is. Hm, perhaps I should doublecheck.

Edit - Ignominy! It seems I fail to win the internet.

My apologies, Thaven. Pathfinder did indeed rewrite the magic item slots.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Thorn: Yeeeah, Thaven has this habit of being right about this stuff. I think I've gotten him, like, once on this stuff, but I'm unsure of the subject matter or the time frame, so it could be delusions via those last vestiges of my pride he hasn't scoured off the cover of his copy of the Core book. (oy). Still, it's important to keep him on his toes. ...maybe I was DMing... it could have been those skeletons made using the necrotic burst thing... oh well.

Last edited:

Thaven

First Post
haha Thorn, don't worry about it. I shoulda just said right off the bat that PF had changed the slots; I knew you were thinking 3.5

And FitD, hrmph! You're the DM. You're always right! :D

*collects your pride and puts it in a jar for later*

fireinthedust

Explorer
haha Thorn, don't worry about it. I shoulda just said right off the bat that PF had changed the slots; I knew you were thinking 3.5

And FitD, hrmph! You're the DM. You're always right! :D

*collects your pride and puts it in a jar for later*

(OOOooooohhh...*)

*sound of pride being put in a jar.

Remove ads