Pathfinder level 20

fireinthedust

Explorer
Hey!

Also: Hey!

Also: Pfft, Tomb of Horrors got nothin' on me! Though I will admit this is reasonably more laid back than ToH, simply because of time constraints. I suppose I *could* come up with some devilish (hint) traps, but it'd have to be in context. Granted, none of you know what's up with this Asteroid...

Thaven

First Post
Hey!

Also: Hey!

Also: Pfft, Tomb of Horrors got nothin' on me! Though I will admit this is reasonably more laid back than ToH, simply because of time constraints. I suppose I *could* come up with some devilish (hint) traps, but it'd have to be in context. Granted, none of you know what's up with this Asteroid...

I think rook is planning on dimension dooring up to those gargoyle things so he can get a better look att the green mist and what's going on there. What's the worst that can happen? Hehe

Besides hopefully he can survive one round. After that round hopefully he can get out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hedron will probably have his bow and arrow out. upon seing what is seen though , I may change the type of arrow.

WarlockLord

First Post
I'd have to do some more research on this, but would you allow Dreamscarred Press' psionics system for Pathfinder? I'd like to play a heroic mind flayer telepath who is allergic to brains but survives on his ring of sustenance. Unfortunately, he acquired the ring from Mal..and it turns out it's cursed. So now he's not so much worried about the abominations as getting someone to remove the curse from his ring, cure his brain allergy (so he can eat cows or something) or both.

Either that or I'll try tricking out a sorceror who freezes people.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Can you imagine another type to hate mal? cursed to never be able to eat your favorite and most beneficial food?

Thaven

First Post
You should play a Sorceror named Joe. He was born on a farm and used his magic skills to enhance his father's animal husbandry. Then pow he was level 20.

Remove ads