• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PATHFINDER] Paranormal Protection Agency (OOC)

BOB101

First Post
Technical question, How do I make my character sheet come up as a spoiler every time I post? Do you add it manually every time, or is there a way to do it automaticaly?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you mean like how mowgli does it?

or are you talking about that s block below this line?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Er...Scott...buddy...you have to do something about that signature. It's spamming up the thread something FIERCE.

are you talking about how the s block was messed up? if so, it should be fixed. I accidently erased the "/sblock" command

BOB101

First Post
The s block below the line. I Think.
Only the strong has his stat block below the line, and it shows up every time. Is that added manually every time, or is it on auto?

Scott DeWar

if you go to the links above to the one called "my account" then when it loads up, look down the left side for "edit signatures".

enter what you want to show every time as a link. to do so, you open brackes ([) type url=, the enter by typing or copy/paste the address of the post. What I do is click on the post number from the upper right corner of the post of where your character is and it will give a view of a single post. copy paste to the spot after "=" , the close brackets, enter the character's name and the open brackes again and type "/url and close brackets.

if you want it in a spoiler block (sblock) so the same with sblock with the bracts above and then /sblock below. make sure all commands are encased in "[ ]".

i think that is what you are looking for.

edit; i took a look at his sig and i realized I forgot a step. When entering the first sblock, enter as: sblock= (enter subject such as character name here) then close brackets.

Edit: I almost forgot. scroll down the page until you find the "save signature" button

Last edited:

Remove ads