• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder. The New Adventuring Path. ( D&D 3.5 )

airwalkrr

Adventurer
So I had rolled up a set of stats using the handle "Zandrik Hunter" which I thought were pretty good. I was kind of disappointed to hear that you wanted us to roll using our ENWorld handle, but I realized that was fair. Wouldn't you know it, my new stats are BETTER! (I just hope I don't get unselected because my stats are too good.)

[sblock=Zandrik Hunter]

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1310425

ZANDRIK HUNTER
Male human wilderness rogue 1
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Age 18
Height 6’ 2”
Weight 184 lbs.
Init +4; Senses Listen +2, Spot +2
Languages Common, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan
AC 16, touch 14, flat-footed 12
(+4 Dex, +2 leather armor)
hp 8 (1 HD)
Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +0
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee short sword +1 (1d6+1/19-20) or
dagger +1 (1d4+1/19-20)
Ranged light crossbow +4 (1d8/19-20)
Base Atk +0; Grp +0
Atk Options sneak attack +1d6
Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 11, Cha 18
SQ trapfinding
Feats Able Learner, Track
Skills Bluff +6, Concentration +4, Disable Device +7, Handle Animal +8, Hide +6, Knowledge (arcana) +5, Knowledge (nature) +7, Listen +2, Move Silently +6, Open Lock +8, Ride +8, Search +7, Sleight of Hand +8, Spellcraft +5, Spot +2, Survival +4
Possessions backpack with waterskin, one day’s trail rations, bedroll, sack, flint and steel, thieves’ tools, hooded lantern, 3 pints of oil, 10 crossbow bolts, 10 gp

Zandrik is a loner with only a few friends from the town of Sandpoint. He has lived his life on the lamb ever since his family was killed by goblin raiders many years ago. He still harbors a bitter resentment towards the miserable creatures and yearns for vengeance.
He lives alone on the edge of town in a shanty he built himself. He is a hunter and wilderness guide by trade, but life as a poor orphan child has taught him a number of other less honorable skills. His life is a simple one, subsisting on what meager spoils his hunting brings him and crafting by hand everything else he needs. He has grown up in a world that taught him to rely on himself, so he is often very insular and introspective.
Though he is strong in spirit, he is not a sociable type so he has maintained few ties to society other than a regular group of friends with whom he meets in the tavern. To most he is an enigma, but to those few souls he is an open book. He would gladly die for them if it was required of him. They have been through a lot over the years and though they have had their fair share of disagreements, he sees them as his only true family.
He longs to become something more than the young recluse who keeps to himself. He wishes for something greater in his life, but he has never had the opportunity to do something great. However, he has the spark of magic about him. He sees a world that few people see and has already developed an eye for subtle powers invisible to most. It is his belief that embracing and expanding these perceptions might be the key to attaining that which he most desires.
[/sblock]

hewligan

First Post
airwalkrr said:
So I had rolled up a set of stats using the handle "Zandrik Hunter" which I thought were pretty good. I was kind of disappointed to hear that you wanted us to roll using our ENWorld handle, but I realized that was fair. Wouldn't you know it, my new stats are BETTER! (I just hope I don't get unselected because my stats are too good.)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 11, Cha 18

WOW!!! That, good Sir, is a fantastic bunch of stats. Of course, you didn't cheat (yes, I checked), but wow - how I would have loved to have made that roll myself a few times in the past :)

I could make a fantastic 2nd Edition Paladin with those statistics :)

Voadam

Legend
Conrad Cyr, work in progress

Conrad Cyr
LN
Earth(UA) Dwarf humanoid (dwarf)
Druid 1, shifter variant (PHII) spontaneous caster variant (UA)
Move 20'

Str 16
Dex 13
Con 16
Int 13
Wis 16
Cha 9

AC 16 (+1 dex, +3 armor, +2 shield) Touch 11, Flat footed 15,
AC 13 (+1 dex, +2 natural armor)
hp 11
Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +5

Init +1
BAB +0
Grapple +3

Attacks
Sling +1 1d4+3
bite +4 1d6+6

Spells known
1 lesser vigor, summon nature's ally, 1 TBD
0 (4) cure minor wound, tbd, tbd, tbd,

Spell slots 3/2 DC 13+ spell level

Skills:
knowledge Nature: +7
listen +7
Spot +7
Survival +9

Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Druid, Terran,

Feats: Track

Wild empathy +0

Nature Sense

Shifting, animal form 50' movement, +2 str, +2 natural armor, 1d6 bite natural weapon, unlimited use, at will, choose form, no speaking

Darkvision 60'

Enhanced stonecunning +4

Stability: An earth dwarf gains a +8 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).

+2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
+4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against monsters of the giant type. Any time a creature loses its Dexterity bonus (if any) to Armor Class, such as when it’s caught flat-footed, it loses its dodge bonus, too.
+4 racial bonus on Appraise checks that are related to stone or metal items.
+4 racial bonus on Craft checks that are related to stone or metal.

+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against creatures of the air subtype, including extraplanar creatures from the Elemental Plane of Air.
-2 penalty on all saving throws against spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities with the air subtype or used by creatures of the air subtype, including extraplanar creatures from the Elemental Plane of Air.

Equipment:
Hide armor
Large wooden shield
Sling
20 sling stones
Backpack

Description:

Conrad is a dwarf that has been touched by Elemental Earth. His skin has a rich earthen tone, his eyes sparle in the dark like two gemstones, and his voice is rough and gravelly. When shifting he generally takes the form of a dire badger.

Background:

Dwarven roots lie deep in the earth. Some hear the earth calling and answer with all of their hearts and souls. Conrad Cyr is one such dwarf who early on heard the call and joined the Circle under the Mountain. For many years he studied the druidic lore learning of the beasts of the land, the heart of the world, the spirits of nature. Taking the druidic oaths he perfomed rituals in the Ring of Stones and bound himself to the world as an earth champion, gaining the strength of stone. He mastered the art of shifting forms to those of the earth's creatures and the mysteries of druidic magic.

Now the Circle has sent him to Sandpoint, a human village in Varisia, to be the Circle's agent to ward the Land against corrupting supernatural influences. His mission is to be watchful and step in if an earthwarrior is needed.

(I have to double check the shifting benefits, the starting gold of druids, and the spell compendium for other possible spells known).

WarlockLord

First Post
Hmm. To be honest, I don't think I want to play William the Dread Necromancer - Dead Necromancers are pretty bad at low levels.

Could I take a stab at a Grey Elf Necromancer with the Undead Servant variant from UA?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
hewligan said:
WOW!!! That, good Sir, is a fantastic bunch of stats. Of course, you didn't cheat (yes, I checked), but wow - how I would have loved to have made that roll myself a few times in the past :)

I could make a fantastic 2nd Edition Paladin with those statistics :)

True that. I don't think I have ever rolled two 18s. I think I've rolled one once or twice in the 10 years since I started playing.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Yuo can warlocklord. The only thing is your group will have to mesh well together. Would that work with an undead servant at your side?

Anyone else that wishes to submit a character has until 11:00 tonight ( EST. Friday. )

Zurai

First Post
I wish I could submit a character to this, but I'm running this campaign for a RL group, so that disqualifies me.

Rest assured though, the module is awesome and the next one (if TwistedMindInc is going to run the entire AP) is even awesome-er.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I have a feeling that if Delkat is selected to the group along with the gray elf necromancer, he (Delkat) will probably turn/destroy the undead servant at every opportunity. :cool:

hero4hire

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:
I have a feeling that if Delkat is selected to the group along with the gray elf necromancer, he (Delkat) will probably turn/destroy the undead servant at every opportunity. :cool:

The Undead Servant Option is indeed a cool one and very flavorful for a Necromancer. But I think it runs contrary to the "Make Hometown Heroes" aspect of the background needed for this recruitment. YMMV

WarlockLord

First Post
Hmm. That would probably provoke an attack from my necromancer...I cannot stay here, Azamat! They are necro haters!

I'll bow out. I'm in enough PbPs as it is.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads