• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder. The New Adventuring Path. ( D&D 3.5 )

hero4hire

Explorer
WarlockLord said:
Hmm. That would probably provoke an attack from my necromancer...I cannot stay here, Azamat! They are necro haters!

I'll bow out. I'm in enough PbPs as it is.

:confused: Didn't mean to run anyone off!

s@squ@tch

First Post
WarlockLord said:
Hmm. That would probably provoke an attack from my necromancer...I cannot stay here, Azamat! They are necro haters!

I'll bow out. I'm in enough PbPs as it is.

Sorry to hear that... was in jest, really.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Wow. That was a tough decision.

Thanks to all of you that applied. I've chosen my four.

H4H - Dwarven Ranger
s@squ@tch - Human Cleric
Thirdwizard - Human Wizard
scranford - Half-Orc Rogue

You guys please finalize your character sheets, I will be setting up a rogue's gallery soon. As for equipment - you've got standard starting gold, go ahead and roll it for your class and that's what you have to spend. Any questions, let me know.

hero4hire

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:
Sweet - thanks!

Delkat's is updated with his starting gold roll and equipment.

Could someone with a PHB handy post the gold roll for ranger? I probably will forget to look it up when I get home in the morning and I might as well do the gold stuff here and now.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Woohoo! :D

Is anyone else having problems with Invisible Castle? I keep getting an error.

EDIT: My bad... <_<;;; Nothing to see here. Move along. I wasn't doing something amazingly stupid. Nope. Not me. NEVER! >_>;;;

scranford

Explorer
Rolfe = Half Orc Rogue

I rolled on my laptop when I generated the character and rolled 110 gp.Didn't link the roll, because I did my character on my desktop. If you want me to roll again I will.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads