• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"hang on there friends! I am going to cast a spell here!"

He speaks words of poser and a burst of light shoots forth from his hand as a magic dart hits the dire rat.

1d4+1=5

oh yeah! max damage! I hope that is portent of good luck for the party!

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Merenita arrives in the pit just in time to find a dead rat as Delber's magic fries the creature.

Darik, Vardok, and Merenita are down in the pit and Kelset is wedging the trap mechanism open with Rashana's spear.

OOC: Time to get out of the pit, unless someone down there wants to do a quick search first. Darik and Vardok will need to make climb checks. Merenita can, if she chooses, make a Climb check to Aid Another to help them out.

OOC: I've also added the XP for this encounter to the Rogue's Gallery.

ethandrew

First Post
Kael reaches into his pack and pulls out his rope, unfurling enough to drop to the bottom of the pit. He coils a bit of the length around his arms and looks to hand off the remainder to someone, "Anyone, help me." Kael makes no effort to pull once someone grabs the rope, he merely means to help give them support on their climb up.

Arkhandus

First Post
Vardok grumbles and utters various Dwarven curses, briefly checking for anything that might be of value in the pit while he's there, then tries to scale the pit but just silps. He snarls and curses more loudly.

OOC: Search 14 and Climb 8. Invisible Castle hates me this week.1d20+6=14, 1d20+5=8

Max

First Post
Kelset holds the trap open until everyone is out, then yanks the spear out. He gives it back with a nod of thanks. "Told you, me and you could do it!"

ooc: I'm offline until Friday evening so no posting for me until then.

maddmic

Explorer
Darik looks around and sees that the immediate danger has been resolved. Seeing the rope, he tugs on it and begins to climb up.

OOC:
climb check.....eeek! This ACP is killing me!

1d20-2=1

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads