• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
for a half-orc, he seems ... civilized, thinks delber to himeldf, way more civilized then thos beastial buggers down there , looking down tothe bottom of the ravine.

"I agree with him. the clerification of the perosns missing puts me at ease. the rope is sound. I am not a fornt line perosn, so i would prefer anothher to go first. I have rope on hand for another way down. will we need it?"

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

“I can go. I'm a practiced climber and can hold my own against a few goblins,” Lenya says, then looks at the polearm in her hand.

“This is going to be a bit difficult to carry, while climbing, however, but it will do one way or another.”

Max

First Post
Kelset looks around at the darkening skies.

"I figure I'm strong enough to hang on to a rope. But are you sure we want to go down at night? I see fine, but some of you don't see so good in the dark," he says.

Another thought strikes him, and he turns to the spider creature. "Is that an easier way down, over by them pillars where the ravine kind of widens out?"

evillyn666

First Post
Rashana

A flush of red tints Rashana’s cheeks. She was operating, with great urgency, under the impression that Hucrele’s lost children were in fact young in the adolescent sense. The sorceress grows quiet, eyeing the barren earth uneasily, as she chokes on her own embarrassment. Well no matter. At least since she is out here with this group, she might as well attempt to save someone’s life. As the group debates their next move, Rashana remains awkwardly silent but amiable to which ever direction they decide to take.

OOC: It would have made for a nicer character motivation for the children not necessarily be kids but young adults, maybe like 14 or 15 years old. Oh well :(

Knowledge Arcana check 8. To identify Merenita’s race.

Wiggimuck

First Post
Ringrill nods to Darik, Yes I will help as I am able. We were drawn here for some reason, and it seems there is much surrounding this ravine that needs answering.

Ringrill stands and watches as Lenya prepares to climb down the rope.

Yttermayn

First Post
"It's all easy." Merenita states. "Oh, you mean for you... No, I don't think so. Otherwise I imagine those other people would not have used this rope." Merenita's tone brightens. "I will go first and guard the bottom while you descend, if that makes it easier for you." she says, again trying to be helpfull.

Arkhandus

First Post
OOC: You could always ask Vardok to help. ^_^ Though his rope is short. How deep does the ravine look to be where the old rope is hanging, CM? Vardok's only got 25 feet of rope himself.

The dwarf peeks over the edge of the ravine, and mutters a "Hmmm..."

"Ah c'n climb awlraite, buh Ah ne'er had much need ta..... Why don' wunna yeh light folkses go down first?" Vardok says. He digs out a 25-foot-long rope from his backpack, ending in a grappling hook, and grips the unsharpened inner sides of the hook, tossing the rest of the rope down beside the old one already hanging here.

"If yeh fawll, grab mah rope." he adds.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads