• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

evillyn666

First Post
Rashana

The sounds of swordplay stir the sorceress from her slumber. She scrambles to her feet with a confused sense of urgency unsure of what exactly has transpired. Some sort of animated trees, well more like shrubs, attacking the encampment?

OOC: I’m a bit confused about the layout of the battle field, but assuming I’m not threatened by any of the creatures, Rashana will cast a spell.

Move Action: Stand up from prone.
Standard action: Cast Magic Missile at one of the saplings engaged with Kael.

MM damage 3

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: That is correct. Currently, there is one threatening Lenya, one threatening Ringrill, and two threatening Kael, all of whom are situated around the perimeter of the camp.

Rashana's spell slams into the creature, blasting away some of its bark, but leaving it still standing.

OOC: Next action - Merenita

Thanee

First Post
OOC: "Currently, there is one threatening Lenya, ..." -- minor correction, that one should still be 10 ft. away from Lenya, because its move next to her was interrupted by the reach AoO, which happens before the part of the movement is resolved, which in turn wasn't possible anymore, due to the creature being prone. Of course, if you meant the more colloquial "threatening"... :)

maddmic

Explorer
I won't be online much today, so please use this. I don't want to hold anything up.

[sblock]Hearing the sounds of battle, Darik wakes and acts quickly. He jumps to his feet and pulls his sword in one fluid motion.

OOC:
If he's close enough he'll swing too, but if not can he move to the closest target?[/sblock]

Yttermayn

First Post
Merenita wakes from her sleep cycle cranky. She comes to the top of the ravine, sees something attacking the her new friends, and closes to attack one of the creatures harrying Kael.
Attack: 1d20+3=9

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Merenita's mandibles scrape the bark of the creature but fail to connect with anything substantial.

OOC: Next action - Delber

Delber's bolt of magical energy slams into one of the creature's near Kael, wounding it.

OOC: Next action - Kelset

Max

First Post
Kelset's eyes open at the sound of combat. With his orcish vision, he can easily see what is going on. "By Kord! What are them things - walking sticks?"

He jumps to his feet and grabs his mace, and readies himself to join the fray.

ooc: stand up as a move action, draw weapon as a move action

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads