• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

“I do not carry a ranged weapon. You will have to deal with those. I can hold the rope,” Lenya offers.

OOC: Initiative 6

Arkhandus

First Post
Vardok curses in Dwarven and briefly considers commanding Krek to get 'em, but instead decides he needs to bring the dog back up so he can go down and kill the rats himeslf.

"Big ol' rats!" he barks out, for the benefit of anyone who isn't already watchng the people going down the ravine.

OOC: Initiative of 6. Guess he spent too long considering Krek's ability to mangle the rats.

maddmic

Explorer
Darik is happy at the progress he and the others are making as the descend to the landing below. Then he sees movement. The movement gets closer and the paladin hisses as he sees the rats moving in to attack them.

OOC:
HAHA! I have no dex! You tricks cannot affect me!

Although I do lose my shield bonus..... Dariks' AC is now a 14.

Initiative 1d20=18

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Dire Rats Initiative (1d20+3=16)

OOC: Initiative Order

26 - Rashana
20 - Merenita
19 - Delber
18 - Darik
16 - 3 Dire Rats
16 - Kelset
10 - Athanil (and Ril)
09 - Kael
06 - Vardok (and Krek the 5th)
06 - Lenya
04 - Ringrill

OOC: First action - Rashana

OOC: A refresher on the situation...

Darik and Merenita are about 25 down from the top of the ravine and 25 up from the ledge below, with Darik on the rope and Merenita next to him. Ringrill is on the rope, 20 feet down from the top of the ravine and 30 feet up from the ledge below. Krek the 5th is in a rope harness next to Ringrill, dangling. Vardok is currently holding the rope that is lowering Krek. Everyone else is at the top of the ledge. The 3 dire rats are coming up, currently about 10 feet up from the ledge.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads