• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

maddmic

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about holding things up guys. I'm not getting as much time on the weekends to post as I had wanted. If this continues, I'll bow out so that I don't continue to hold things up. Until then though....

1d20+4=24, 1d20-2=18 (save & climb in that order)

IC:
Darik grits his teeth as he's bitten by the rat. His grip on the rope not shaken, he reaches back with all his might and swings his sword again at the rat.

OOC:
In interest of not holding anything up again, I'm posting my 2nd round actions as well.
1d20+4=14, 1d8+2=8 (obviously att & dmg)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Round 2 Initiative Order

26 - Rashana
20 - Merenita
19 - Delber
18 - Darik
16 - 1 Dire Rat (the one near Ringrill)
16 - Kelset
10 - Athanil (and Ril)
09 - Kael
06 - Vardok (and Krek the 5th)
06 - Lenya
04 - Ringrill

OOC: Next action - Rashana

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Merenita's fangs sink into the tender flesh of the rat. It twitches a few times before becoming still.

OOC: Everyone gets 30 xp, which will be noted in the Rogue's Gallery thread. We're going back to normal posting. Everyone currently on the rope make another Climb check to get the rest of the way down. Those lowering harnessed pooches, please make a Strength check to avoid dropping your beloved pets. Everyone not yet on the rope, please make two Climb checks to climb down. I'll post the results of any failed checks and we'll move on from there on Tuesday (April 7th) or when everyone gets a post in, which ever comes first.

Max

First Post
Kelset looks on with satisfaction as the last rat falls dead. Waiting his turn for the ropes, he finally realizes that the animals are going to be lowered down and might be heavy.

"Anyone need a hand lowering their dog down?" asks the powerful half-orc.

edit: when the time comes, here are his climb checks. 2 climb checks (1d20+1=5, 1d20+1=19)

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Kael looks down the ravine with a disgruntled smirk on his face, "Charming, really," he says to no one in particular.

When he is the last up top he'll lower himself on the rope and slowly glide his way down, hoping no more obscenely large rodents appear out of nowhere.

Kael's Climb Checks of 9 and 24.

Remove ads