• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel (IC)

evillyn666

First Post
Rashana

Clutching her readied crossbow tight, Rashana follows along with party into depths of the ravine. She is rendered awestruck as the looming citadel emerges from the darkness. “No one in Oakhurst knows that this down here? ”, she asks incredulously to any and all of the group. Such a well-kept secret may be an unfortunate testament to the perils that lie within.

Max

First Post
Kelset looks around at the gloomy place. Sort of makes him feel at home.

"The town folk, they don't come out this way much. No way they'd come down here!"

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

“Yes, I wouldn't expect the townsfolk to venture here, and those who did probably never came back. Careful now, there could be traps.”

maddmic

Explorer
Darik eyes the structure warily. There wasn't much he could do in the event that there was an ambush of some type. The best he could hope for would be to cover as much ground as possible and get to where the arrows couldn't.

He looks to the spider. "Very well Merenita. Shall we proceed then?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yes, lets get those people back. I am not so sure I would want to do commerce with these . . . beings down here."

Arkhandus

First Post
Vardok is unfazed by the sight. "Eh, mah kin 'ave tha' kinda stuff down south. Let's git movin'." The dwarf looks down at his mutt and grumbles something, attaching a leash to Krek's collar. "Dumb dog, yah got nothin' ta worry 'bout." he mutters.

Facing the spider-creature, he says "When we git ta the entrance, stick near mah side. Ah'll need ta keep'n eye out fer traps."

Yttermayn

First Post
Ooc: she packed it in the backpack with the other junk she collected from her lair.
Merenita bobs her cephelothorax at the rogues warning; a gesture of acknowledgment. She then resumes leading the group toward the citadel.

Remove ads