Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Yttermayn

First Post
[sblock=ytterman]

man, that is just plain gross!
[/sblock]

Glad you like it! ;) It was the closest thing I could think of for a spider with no usable silk glands to do to emulate the real life feeding cycle of most spiders. If she'd had working silk glands, she'd have wrapped the rat up after injecting it into a cocoon and carried that. Maybe Monkey would let me have tiny silk glands that could be used for minor binding tasks. Not enough to bind someone up in combat or something, just basically like an endless thread dispenser on her butt. Not strong enough to use as rope, just something to play with in RP. What do you think, Monkey?

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
I think we could do that. ;) It'll have no game effect whatsoever, however (can't use it as rope, can't assist climbing with it, can't use it in combat, etc).

Yttermayn

First Post
I think we could do that. ;) It'll have no game effect whatsoever, however (can't use it as rope, can't assist climbing with it, can't use it in combat, etc).

That's cool, thank you. Basically, she still has the silk glands she was hatched with, but she is so much bigger now relative to the glands that they aren't good for much. As she matures, though, some of her juvenile silk glands mature into the ones capable of shooting sticky webbing that she gets at higher levels.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Setting information on Deities & Religion has been added to the Campaign Setting material. Note that the post isn't complete as it only covers Boccob and Corellon at the moment, but more will be added as I get time.

Edit: Ehlonna has been added, now.

Last edited:

Remove ads