• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Payn's Ponderings Black History Month Music Edition

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Yeah, let's liven this up with some vids, Bad Brains probably one of the best hardcore punk bands ever, with two killer albums, Rock for Light, and I Against I
Public Enemy, still follow Chuck D on twitter:
Also I follow Tom Morello, met him too, he's got a solid Dodge Demon. Should not be a surprise I like Rage Against the Machine, my first setting for Cepheus Engine is called Solis People of the Sun

On a side note to all this, when looking for information online, I ran across articles on singers/celebrities you never knew were black/PoC. For example, Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy is biracial. And while I have known for a while that Halsey is also biracial, but depending on the day and her hair and makeup, she can easily look either white or black. As for Pete, it is a shame he felt he needed to pass for white in the band's more emo days in order for mainstream acceptance.

Last edited:

Remove ads