[PbP] The Rising of a God

Ilan

First Post
Losing myself in a barbaric rage I can't seem to control, I run to the gate while drawing my great dwarven Hammer "Anvilbreaker" and make a mighty swing at the lock.

[Attack roll???? Oh well, two handed swing while charging
attack:15+2(charge)+1(magical,forgot)=18 damage:1d8+7=14
Is this an automatic critical, cause then you can consider the lock or the gate batterred beyond redemption. How does it work??just to sure, my extra d8 damage: 12, 13. That makes total: 39]

"Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh, Let me in"

OOC: Ah, I finally know how to play a cha 8 character. Make him a good and reasonable guy and give him a short fuse, while he has nothing to do and gets bored.

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
"Why don't you let us in and nobody has to get hurt. Your superiors will commend you for your discretion to let us in later... or they will scold you if they found out you turned us back. Your choice."

Deepwinter 7

First Post
Argos just looks very bored and gives the guards a "okay but this is your choice and at least I am not responsible for the outcomings of this" look

[the rolleyes smiley will do :rolleyes:]

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Dewldan starts sweating a bit... he grows impatient, and having a crowd of people so close is stressing him. In the end, he just can not take it anymore. He mumbles to himself softly: "Pelor, forgive me what I am about to do..."

He hits the acolyte in the face, crushing his nose. The servant of Pelor's blood spurts out over his white and yellow robes while Dweldan shoves the wimpering cleric to the side violently and enters the temple. He looks back at Argos who seems puzzled. Dweldan snaps at Argos: "Well, he is a cleric, so he can heal himself. Come in, we have a fuedal war to prevent. Help me bar the door."

[Forgive me for using creative licence... if you disagree, let me know :D]

Last edited:

Remove ads