• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC on PC action!

STARP_JVP

First Post
One of my ambitions as a DM is to have two player characters 'get it on', either via a snog or preferably something a bit more intense. I've had romances between PCs and NPCs before, several times, and I had one PC become pregnant, but I've never managed to achieve it between two PCs. The DM can't really do much to encourage it, though, can he? That's up to the players. Has anyone ever had two PCs 'at it like knives' during the course of the campaign. Note I'm talking about player characters here, not the players themselves. I don't want to go into that area, thanks.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
In a campaign I played in, a player's girlfriend joined the game, made a "compatible" character (both halflings, both NG) to her boyfriend's, and they got to flirting IC within minutes of her introduction. Since I was playing, I took things from an in-character approach, suggesting to the male player that he be more chivalrous with his advances, take things slowly and be a bit more private. It worked for reducing that sort of thing, although that might have been because the two of them broke up not long after that point (for, of course, completely different reasons).

Demiurge out.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Piratecat said:
I'm actually logging in from a party at GenCon to ask. . . what the hell?

I just re-read the original post, and discovered that this is a DM goal, not complaint...

I echo. What the hell?

Demiurge out.

Cherub

First Post
STARP_JVP said:
One of my ambitions as a DM is to have two player characters 'get it on', either via a snog or preferably something a bit more intense. I've had romances between PCs and NPCs before, several times, and I had one PC become pregnant, but I've never managed to achieve it between two PCs. The DM can't really do much to encourage it, though, can he? That's up to the players. Has anyone ever had two PCs 'at it like knives' during the course of the campaign. Note I'm talking about player characters here, not the players themselves. I don't want to go into that area, thanks.

NO! And if it did happen, I would exclude both players from any future sessions. There are other activities for such things, D&D aint one of em.

*snip* No blanket generalizations, nor personal attacks, please. Thanks. -Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads