PCs Still Kicking Puppies OOC [CLOSED, original players still welcome]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar said:
BS: Sorry, forgot to answer your question.

NP, and hey at least your the one who has forgtoten to ask a question for about 3 or so days now... :lol:

Does the door to the room lock or not?

(If it does lock do you have issues with assuming that Accalon did locked it already? It would give him the time he needed to hide.)

Telsar

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Does the door to the room lock or not?

(If it does lock do you have issues with assuming that Accalon did locked it already? It would give him the time he needed to hide.)

The door does lock, from the inside. Since Beatrice just came in with no problem, we'll assume you haven't locked it yet, but you can now if you want. Hmmm... just rolled an Intelligence roll for you... rolled 12+1=13. It occurs to you that it's possible that Loni would be hurt finding the door locked when she comes back up. Not that that should stop you from taking your precautions. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar said:
The door does lock, from the inside. Since Beatrice just came in with no problem, we'll assume you haven't locked it yet, but you can now if you want.
Good, it seemed annoying to jump in the closet now.

Telsar said:
Hmmm... just rolled an Intelligence roll for you... rolled 12+1=13. It occurs to you that it's possible that Loni would be hurt finding the door locked when she comes back up.
I think that should be a wisdom check, woman are hardly easy to understand. :p (Just kidding girls...)

Telsar said:
Not that that should stop you from taking your precautions. :)

And it won't, Loni smart enough to understand the need though I can see her emotions "getting in the way" of things.

Oh I just sent you an email, questions on things and a possible idea if the rest of the party decides to go to the ruins and Accalon is left unintended… He was meant to be party friendly, his goals are minor and he needs money… In all honesty as long as no one was looking at his aura he would fit right in with a good and noble party… There’s something to be said for being the charming “noble” warrior that rescues the village from vandals, thugs, and thieves while making all the woman swoon over him. :)

Let here he is alone... :lol: Oh well the best laid plans. :)

Telsar

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oh I just sent you an email, questions on things and a possible idea if the rest of the party decides to go to the ruins and Accalon is left unintended… He was meant to be party friendly, his goals are minor and he needs money… In all honesty as long as no one was looking at his aura he would fit right in with a good and noble party… There’s something to be said for being the charming “noble” warrior that rescues the village from vandals, thugs, and thieves while making all the woman swoon over him. :)

Let here he is alone... :lol: Oh well the best laid plans. :)

I'll reply to the email soon. You gave me a lot of questions I have to figure out answers for, like on the laws and such, so I'll think on it and reply in the next day or so.

And those women will swoon all right. In about 6 months. :)

BTW, Goddess Fallenangel said she won't be back til Monday. Anyone remember if T'aria had specific plans about getting back with everyone? She was probably going to have the most roleplaying to do, with NPCs she just met, before you guys left for the ruins; if she wasn't going with you, it makes no difference, but if she was, I can't get you guys going very well until she's back and all her RPing is out of the way. We might have to have another superfluous combat or two to keep you guys busy. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar said:
I'll reply to the email soon. You gave me a lot of questions I have to figure out answers for, like on the laws and such, so I'll think on it and reply in the next day or so.

Oh take your time, I know that I dropped a few questions on you that would need a good deal of thought... :) The plan if abonded wasn't so easy to to consider a quick answer to either... :)

Telsar said:
BTW, Goddess Fallenangel said she won't be back til Monday. Anyone remember if T'aria had specific plans about getting back with everyone?
Not really sure, but knowing her she's not one to do something OOC to simply meet up... I know that in AIM she had talked about T'aria taking over the town's thief’s guide. So I guess it was just the very vague we will all meet back up that we all sort of had... (T'aria is going to need help if she does decide to go that route)

Telsar said:
We might have to have another superfluous combat or two to keep you guys busy. :)
I didn't really think we where all on the same time frame... Are we?

I'm happy with Accalon's current predicament so delaying for GFA to catch up is fine for me. Just keep those awesome updates a coming. :)

Also when you get a chance you should probably start a new OOC thread. :) (This ones gotten a tad big)

Remove ads