PF game, judging interest

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hello Everyone,

I've recently returned to the boards, as those of you who have been in my Adventures before, I tend to fizzle out partway through a longer AP due to a pretty tight schedule that I have.

Because of this, someone suggested getting a group together to run through some shorter adventures, and then in a year or so when my schedule (probably) comes under my control a bit more, then I could go to a longer adventure.

The reason I'm posting this thread is I'm not sure how many other people would be interested in this idea, we could probably keep the same PCs in between adventures, which would make it a little easier later, but I also can't promise that the adventures will be finished, so before signing on you should probably keep that in mind as well.

So, if you're interested, feel free to let me know and hopefully there are enough people to make it work, if not, that's understandable as well.

GM

Shayuri

First Post
A series of adventures where you keep your character between them is basically the definition of an AP or campaign. :) So that's fine.

As for the threat of possible vanishment, that's no different than any other game...especially in PBP.

What kind of game do you have in mind?

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
A series of adventures where you keep your character between them is basically the definition of an AP or campaign.

I guess campaign would be a better word for it, I wasn't really planning on having the adventures all be connected to each other asides from maybe an overarching quest that the party was going on, it would all (probably) be homebrew unless I really ran out of ideas/time and maybe ran a few of the adventures in the old issues of Dungeon I have.

I was thinking to start at first level, but I can at least try to run whatever you guys want, I'd rather not have firearms in the game but for character building I would allow any of the hardcovers published by Paizo (Core, APG, Ultimate Magic/Combat, Inner Sea Guide, Gamemastery Guide and the three Bestiaries, plus whatever comes out between now and then, in any case, if you guys really want to play a certain game you can do that, if you guys don't have a preference I would probably run a game where the PCs are traveling across Golarion or whatever world on a journey of some sort, maybe to deliver a message or get something for some mad scientist.

Anyway, those are my ideas for now, I'm not completely sure on everything yet, but I would like to run a game and could probably get something put together by the time it would start.

Long story short: I'd like to do a cross-world quest type game, but whatever you guys want to do works for me too.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Looks like there should be a good group, I'll give it a few more days for people to pipe in.

In the mean time, is there anything any of you are itching to do in the game?

GM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*peep* Estoy interesado. home brew cross country for starters sounds good. and start at first level is ok with me.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Just over six hours and it filled up. Meanwhile I was snoring my pretty head off :)

Seriously, if there is still a spot, I'm interested.

Remove ads