PF game, judging interest

industrygothica

Adventurer
I would be interested in this as well. I've never played with the Pathfinder rules before, and have been interested lately in checking them out more thoroughly. I can't think of a better way, if you have the room.

Thanks!

-IG

(And thanks, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], for turning me on to this thread!)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
So here is a list of interested people thus far:

Shayuri
Terrible Swift Sword
Starman
Ruiktheforgotten
Scott Dewar
ghostcat
industrygothica

This gives us seven people interested this far, and I think I'm going to close recruitment now, seven is probably going to work out pretty well for the party, as people come and go, and then come back, so I think I'm going to close recruitment unless I missed someone from earlier in the thread or if there's someone I know would be able to play well and who wants to play really badly (such as [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] ;))

GM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
So, what are the creation parameters?

1st level from any of the Paizo hardcovers, excluding firearms, 25 point ability buy, standard starting gold average for your class, you may use two traits (findable on paizos website with their SRD) and it would be better if all the characters were good but I can work with evil or neutral as well.

I'm not sure where to start the campaign yet, but probably a pathfinder person will want you to go get stuff for them and everyone else is busy, or something along those lines, I would go "wizard wants you to get components" but that's been done a lot and why doesn't the old codger go get them himself.

I think that covers the bases, it's been a while since I did this, so please let me know if I missed anything.

GM

Remove ads