PF: Skin Deep

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm sure you will get all caught up jkason, (like I did).

And then be sitting around waiting on people to post (like I am). LOL

All's good this is pbp :D

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
*Looks guilty*

I am pretty sure any delay here rests squarely upon my shoulders jkason. Feeling curiously blocked on this game for some odd reason, and trying to get it written out in full since that appears to help me with games. I'd also been trying to settle a few rules issue with the current fight on the paizo boards.

I'll update the game thread...

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Right looked things over need Ciperel's actions and a roll for Leopold's Spiritual Weapon attack please. Then we should be able to get back on track and pick up the pace.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Right I think I'm going to have to boot Ciperel, I'm dislike NPCing and this is really holding things up. I'd like to move towards as near as possible to a post a day - though I appreciate several of you had said you would be unable to post on weekends.

So do the rest of you feel up to a faster pace again?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So your saying your unblocked??

I would have posted faster this weekend had I not worked 3 10 hour days in a row than my remaining two. :confused: I am an Old HolyMan for sure and was feeling it.

I think posting about every other day not to much to ask of players unless you want this game to be their only one and then it would rest on your shoulders to keep them entertained.

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Well the game originally called for a post a day except weekends, I'd be satisfied with something vaguely approaching that. I did a great deal of work on the game to get unblocked a week ago, so I've got the adventure essentially written out in full for the next few months.

I've PMed jkason so we'll se what he says and go from there.

jkason

First Post
Apologies. I honestly thought I had already posted to the IC thread and was caught up there. I must have gotten side-tracked before posting, and since you were all waiting on me, the thread never showed back up in my 'updated' list on my subscribed threads (which is what I primarily check). Posted an update, and hopefully won't happen again.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Great lets get this thing moving - though I do actually still need actions for Ciperel since it takes none for the spiritual weapon to keep attacking.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
hey jkason my settings is acting screwed up as well I found out when you go from a thread back to the settings it isn't "resetting" it is takes you back to the last time you were there. Kind of odd.

HM

Remove ads