[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian OOC

ghostcat

First Post
Just realised that I haven't selected Quigly's Known Spells. So here they are

[sblock=Known Spells]Cantraps (4): Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Read Magic
Level 1 (2): Grease, Sleep[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Game tiles and blood cover the stone floor of the once cozy guardroom.

As the last spark of life flickers from the guards’ eyes, the group begins to rifle through their belongings for anything useful.

the surcoats are stained with the blood of their former owners.
Okay, sorry. I am confused.

Just where did all of the guards get bloodstains from? They were put to sleep and all but one had their necks snapped.

Only the last one was killed with a dagger.

Grumblejack shatters the table with his fist, selecting a large piece to use as a club. He tests its weight, and seeming satisfied, turns to the group.

You will use your magic to burn the tin men, and Grumblejack will crush them.
Since Aljarlyraq was preventing the ogre from arming himself without agreeing to follow at least Firvin's leadership, then I am assuming this was agreement on Grumblejack's to the arrangement. Only then would Aljarlyraq have let him through that doorway.

BTW, one of the reasons I recommended the new OOC thread and the beginning posts to be reserved was to keep track of treasure. But, we actually need that information transferred there, ahayford. ;) Otherwise it quickly becomes buried in previous pages and gets hard to find and forgotten like the remaining items on the veil.

ahayford

First Post
Okay, sorry. I am confused.

Just where did all of the guards get bloodstains from? They were put to sleep and all but one had their necks snapped.

Only the last one was killed with a dagger.

My mistake, I thought their throats were slit for some reason when I was writing that up. Only one of the surcoats would be stained.

Since Aljarlyraq was preventing the ogre from arming himself without agreeing to follow at least Firvin's leadership, then I am assuming this was agreement on Grumblejack's to the arrangement. Only then would Aljarlyraq have let him through that doorway.

I wrote that update late at night, and I guess I missed that context. I thought Firvinianna was just kind of giving Grumblejack an "I told you so" and Aljarlyraq protecting his mistress. I will correct this with a new update from him when I get home tonight.

BTW, one of the reasons I recommended the new OOC thread and the beginning posts to be reserved was to keep track of treasure. But, we actually need that information transferred there, ahayford. ;) Otherwise it quickly becomes buried in previous pages and gets hard to find and forgotten like the remaining items on the veil.

I can move that data to the OOC thread when I have a free moment.

ahayford

First Post
While we're on the topic of my mistakes.....How is everyone doing? Any complaints or suggestions about what I could do better? I know we've only been running for a couple weeks, but figured I've posted enough for you guys to get a general feel of my style. If there is one thing I've learned, is be sure to run the game my players want to play, even if it isn't exactly how I prefer things (most of the time! heh).

Remove ads