• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian

Caim

First Post
Rath dons the chain shirt quickly and then makes his way to the heavy shields. "If theres no protest I'll trade this light hammer for one of those longswords."

Rath looks to Grumblejack than to Herik. "I'm fine with following the ogre...for the time being."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Summoner

Firvinianna takes a longbow with some arrows. Her eyes narrow as these other prisoners appear to be willing to follow anyone to escape, believing the brute to actually be their friend.

Then she looks to the ogre, "Very well, I accept your fealty, Grimblejack."

"It appears that these others are willing to follow your lead. Do you even know how to get out of here?"

Since some of these companions of convenience appear to not very bright or willing to be lead like sheep, she asks, "What about the last patches on the veil? Or would you rather try to fight our way out?"

"I would take everything. We can always trade it for something else once we are free, or arm other prisoners to assist in our escape."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Character Sheet: Firvinianna Laali

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon, Evil Outsider

Aljarlyraq alongside the looters at the mental direction of his mistress. The saddlebags on the harness around his torso a convenient carrying container for extra gear.

"My mistress says I can carry the extra."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

Kaodi

Hero
" If we make sure to keep the guards in front of us, it should be possible to retreat back here and barricade ourselves in while we make use of the window and rope to escape through the wall, " says Herik. " But Grumblejack clearly intends to fight, and we should not leave it to him alone while we run. It would be to our advantage, after all, to cripple or destroy the garrison of this prison. "

Kaodi

Hero
Herik grabs one of tabards belonging to the guards he killed and slips it on. " I might be able to do a little scouting like this, " he says. " Though it likely only work as long as I'm not stopped by anyone. Never know how it might come in handy though. "

kinem

Adventurer
Sam looks for boots and other clothes on the guards that may fit him.

"Don't be foolish. We need to sneak out as soon as possible, not seek out fights we can avoid.

And the very worst thing we could do is destroy the garrison. If we just sneak out, they'll send the guards after us, which we can handle. But if we kill all of the guards, then men who know what they are doing will come after us."

Kaodi

Hero
" This is Branderscar Prison. We will be the first to haved ever escaped. They will be sending people who know what they are doing after us regardless of how we get out. But if all of the guards are dead, then maybe we will have a few days before they find out. And I do not know about you, but if I were Grumblejack here I would not fancy anyone saying, ' You go fight and die getting revenge on the guards while we run like cowards. ' "

ghostcat

First Post
Quigly is beginning to hate the girl with the big mouth and the monster as a pet. Still it doesn't do to annoy someone until you are ready to dispose of them. Instead he politely says "If you mean the window. The problem is we don't know where we are or what conditions are like outside. I suggest we save it for an emergency."

Seeing Herik in a bloodstained Tabard, Quigly says "You can't go out looking like that Herik, you'll be put on a charge. Stand still and I'll clean you up." He cast Prestidigitation and cleans Herik's tabard, he then cleans himself before offering a wash and brush-up to any of the others that want it.

[sblock=Tracker][sblock=combat]HP: 13 = [(1d8)+5]
AC: 16 = 10 + 4 [Armor] + 0 [shield] + 2 [DEX]
Touch: 12 = 10 + 2 [DEX]
Flatfooted: 14 = 10 + 4 [Armor] + 0 [shield][/sblock][sblock=Weapon Stats]
Dagger +4 = +0 [BAB] +4 [STR] +0 [feat] +0 [misc] / DMG = 1d4+4, 19-20x2
Dagger (Thrown) +2 = +0 [BAB] +2 [DEX] +0 [feat] / DMG = 1d4+4, 19-20x2, 10 ft. [Range]
Longsword +4 = +0 [BAB] +4 [STR] +0 [feat] +0 [misc] / DMG = 1d8+4, 19-20x2[/sblock][sblock=Equipment]Dagger, Chain Shirt, Longsword[/sblock][sblock=Spells][sblock=Known Spells]Cantraps: Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Read Magic
Level 1: Grease, Sleep[/sblock][sblock=Daily Use]Level 1: [X] [_][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Caim

First Post
"I never said I would 'follow' Grumblejack as if he was a leader." Rath stops for a moment. "Think of it more like a means to an end. He is a temporary ally and we don't know what he has seen in these halls. The information he holds can contribute greatly to our escape."

He then turns to the group. "We don't know how many soldiers are housed here and should stay away from a frontal assault. Scouting would be a great way to see what our odds will be."

Rath looks to Grumblejack as he finished. "Are you good with sitting still for several minutes in order for Herik to scout the corridors ahead?"

ahayford

First Post
Grumblejack’s grunts bowel shaking grunt shows his amusement.

You little ‘uns squack like chickens. Bawk bawk bawk. All talk without saying anything. But, you are shaman.

Grumblejack appears conflicted, an unusual expression for such a beastial face. His face twists to one of defiance. He points his newfound club at Firvinanna, but refrains from touching her this time.

Little elf girl knows has power, but Grumblejack’s fist is his own. Grumblejack will follow you only because it would please me to see the tin men burn.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads