[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

Aljalyraq looks queerly at Sam while he relays what is said to Firvinianna, "My mistress says that you should have paid more attention to the map. The exit is being guarded by her and the ogre right now."

"She also says the idea of burning this evil place to the ground to cover our escape is the best idea she has heard all day. First, bring the chest to the door and then we have someone in the kitchen to kill. Then the inner building is ours."

The dragon walks back out into the hallway and returns to where his mistress is waiting with the ogre.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: And no one is capable or interested in posting their characters to move from the current location to join Firvin and the ogre at the door?

ghostcat

First Post
Having had yet another of his suggestion pooh-poohed by the bitchy summoner, Quigley decides that he is going to keep quite and just provide physical support as and when required.

Once its clear that they have finished with the current area, he grabs a barrel of oil and follows the others back to the main door.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
The black dragon says, "My mistress says that we could light a fire in the dining area across the hall. The wooden tables will make it bigger and then whoever is making noise in the kitchen will be trapped and will be of no consequence."

"But, she would like to know, what exactly do you expect the guards to do when they realize there is a fire? Ambush them at the entrance?"
So Quigley cannot answer these questions then? Sam has no idea either, apparently. Shayuri isn't playing anymore, I guess.

I am still waiting for any of you actually support your ideas with a concrete course of action. I asked IC and OOC, and no one has yet to answer either way.[/sblock]

Remove ads