[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Summoner

Firvinianna looks at the brute with a raised eyebrow, "You draw a line at terrorizing peasants? Do you think the workers in the kitchen are so innocent?"

She shrugs, "We'll let the others go deal with them when they return. According to the map, the only way into this part of the prison is this door and it must be guarded."

"And we are trusting you with this task, glad you are so diligent."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Character Sheet: Firvinianna Laali

ahayford

First Post
Herik tries the door again, finding that it is locked.

I see my expertise is needed again.

Herik and Quiggly carefully lower the chest to the floor. The brutish man flicks the pick into his deceptively nimble hands and attempts to force the lock.

ahayford

First Post
OOC: In the sergeant's office

Herik fumbles for a bit at the door...curses as the pick slips and gashes his palm slightly.

SEVEN HELLS, OPEN YOU BLASTED DOOR.

He seems to catch himself, slightly embarrassed at his loss of temper.

This keep must have once been a place run by better men then the fools that tromp through these halls now. These locks are well made, expensive. Perhaps we can find the key, but they are beyond my ability to disable.

----------------------------------------------
OOC: At the front door

The ogre flashes you a toothy grin
You mistake me for a creature of honor. The strong are meant to take from the weak. Grumblejack merely used your word for weak humans. Ogre's have no peasants. The strong kill the week and take what is rightly theirs. Humans keep their weak around...if you wish to dispatch them, it makes no difference to me. By their weakness, they are already dead.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Lets try the keys the guards had...though I doubt they unlock anything but cell doors," Zelda suggests, "And if not, then we need to make our plans to get out. Staying in here too long is too risky. More could come any moment!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

OOC: Can the NPC'd rogue take 20, please? Opening locks doesn't normally have penalties for failure.
Aljalyraq gives the rogue a stern look as he relays what has happened to his mistress. He nods in response.

The black dragon says to Herik, "My mistress says to try again. Only this time you should not rush and be careful so you don't blow it. Everything is quiet so far at the door."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

After holding some silent conversation with ehr eidolon, the dark skinned elf resumes her discussion with the large ogre.

Firvinianna chuckles, almost wickedly, and says with a smirk, "I have no doubt you lack honor. I don't even trust you."

Returning to a more serious expression she continues, "Though, I am surprised you are passing up the opportunity to go see if there are any guards on punishment detail cleaning the kitchen. Until we actually see those making the noise, we don't actually know who they are are now do we?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Character Sheet: Firvinianna Laali

ahayford

First Post
OOC: For some reason, I thought the time involved for taking twenty was longer then it is...I looked up the rule and it estimates 1-2 minutes. My mistake, I should have taken 20 to begin with.

ahayford

First Post
Herik returns to the lock at the group's urging. His eyes shut and his breathing slows in an attempt to steady his hands. After a few moments in an almost meditative state, his fingers deftly release the tumbler in the lock, opening the door.

Sensing no one on the other side, Herik glances inside.

It appears you have found some sort of store room.

Several crates of prepared torches are stowed by the door. A rack of lanterns, and two large 10 gallon barrels of lamp oil rest against the west wall. On the east wall, there are several chests containing additional uniforms, as well as signal horns similar to the ones you've found on the bodies of some of the guardsmen you have slain. Against the north wall, beneath a leak in the ceiling, are two barrels of emergency rations. The barrels appear to contain some kind of hardtack biscuits packed in salt...however, it seems that the water from the leaky ceiling has infiltrated the crates. Its hard to tell, but you think there may be some spoilage.

Despite the amount of supplies, the store room seems almost bare. Most of the room is empty floor. Stains on the flagstones reveal where other barrels and crates one stood. You are unsure why there would be such meager supplies. It's also odd that they'd allow their siege supplies to spoil.

---------------------------------

Grumblejack can wait until we make our escape to smash some tin men...besides...

He flashes his toothy grin again.

if one of them comes through this door, Grumblejack wants to see the look on their face when they see Grumblejack standing here. But, if the little elf girl would feel safer, Grumblejack can come with you....but it would leave the door unguarded.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

OOC: With a Take 20 open the chest as well?
Aljalyraq relays the results to Firvinianna. Without much in the way of supplies, he looks to Herik and the chest.

The black dragon says, "My mistress wonders if you can still open the chest now, or we need to break it open later."

"She also asks if we should not all put on guard uniforms, clean ones, and pose as a squad taking the ogre somewhere."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

Remove ads