[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

Aljalyraq hesitates a moment before leaving his mistress alone with the ogre. However, some mental reassurance causes him to obey, albeit grudgingly, and he pads along with the rest of the escapees. He continues to provide her mental updates on what he sees and hears.

The black dragon says, "My mistress suggests that you pick the lock to see what is inside. There could be items to assist in our escape or be very useful after we are already out."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

kinem

Adventurer
"Good idea. Locks could mean valuables."

ooc: I'm still here. There just hasn't seemed to be much call for Sam's abilities so far.

ghostcat

First Post
"From what I remember of the map, it looks like the east door leads to Blackerly’s bedroom. Before unlocking the door, I think we should check to see if he's in there and neutralise him if necessary." says Quigly.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

OOC: @kinem, I think that is called lurking in your own game. ;) No one knows if you are playing because you don't participate and role-play.

Aljalyraq licks his chops in anticipation and moves into a position to charge through the doorway into the middle of the bedroom if someone wants to open it.

The black dragon says, "My mistress agrees, let's see if we can kill the sleeping bastard."

DM-PMiller-1.png

Last edited:

ahayford

First Post
The group quietly opens the door to the west. This chamber appears to be a slovenly maintained living quarters. By its proximity to Blackerly’s office, and the fact that it is a private chamber, you can assume it belongs to Blackerly himself. An unmade four poster bed is pushed against one wall. The only other furniture are a small end table and a rickety wardrobe.

Quickly. Let’s be swift but thorough. We’ll see if the fat sergeant has anything useful tucked away.

The group quickly goes through Blackerly’s belongings, finding little of interest among his personal effects. There are several poorly kept uniforms. Judging by the smell, it’s clear he pays little attention to cleanliness. However, amongst his effects on the nightstand, you find a small steel flask. The flask contains an unidentified liquid. Removing the stopper, you are surprised to not smell the tell-tale scent of alcohol. In fact, it has a rather pungent, earthy odor.

When you glance under the sergeant’s bed, you notice a medium sized chest. The group has to work together to drag the heavy chest to the center of the room. An initial attempt to open the chest shows that it is tightly locked.

Herik lets the small pick that he used to secure their freedom drop into his hand. And works silently.

Lets see what ole Blackerly is hiding shall we?

Herik fiddles with the lock for a minute or two before cursing and kicking the chest, nearly breaking his foot in the process.

Damn dwarvish locksmiths....I’m afraid this one is beyond my ability.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

OOC: @ahayford, Firvin was talking to Grumblejack, and she is waiting for a reply. ;)
Aljalyraq watches the chest being hauled out and attempted to be opened. He continues to pass along the information to Firvinianna. After they fail to open it, he glares at the apparent cowardice of Quigley, but was instructed to be civil.

The black dragon says, "My mistress says that we bring it along to open later at least. Perhaps the ogre will have no trouble carrying it."

"But, then if we finish clearing out the keep, she says the noise made opening it will not matter. And, if a few guards come to investigate, then we kill them in small numbers, not needing to worry about them later."

DM-PMiller-1.png

ahayford

First Post
At the front door
Grumblejack had plenty of time to sleep while he was in chains. Grumblejack can guard the door if you wish to harass some peasants in the kitchen.

Grumblejack's fingers flex and release on the handle of his club. You can tell he is convinced something is going to walk through that door he can smash.

If you find some meat that doesn't walk on two legs while you are in there, I'm could use an after dinner snack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The chest is fairly heavy, but two of you, Herrik and Quiggly, manage to lift it and move it into the office fairly easily. The locked door to the north remains, or you could return to the main hall.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

OOC: Just got access to the site, posting lite in my short available window before bed.
Aljalyraq lines up, ready to charge through the locked door once it is opened.

The black dragon asks, "You ready to open this door? I am."

"My mistress says there are some potential witnesses that need to be dealt with once we are done here."

DM-PMiller-1.png

Remove ads