[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Summoner

With the guards searched, Firvinianna agrees, "Yes, we should clear out the rest of this building. We can have someone watch the front door, the rest can clear the other rooms one by one."

She gestures for the man disguised as a guard to lead the way back down the stairs as she comments, "This luring tactic worked pretty well, maybe we can do the same with a few more guards to thin the numbers outside."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Character Sheet: Firvinianna Laali

ahayford

First Post
Herik addresses Firvinianna.

The way out of the keep is clear. Perhaps we are better served leaving this place while we can...lest we give ourselves away. The longer we wait, the more likely these guards will be missed.

ghostcat

First Post
"I agree. The sooner we get out the better, as far as I'm concerned. The only thing I would add is that, if possible, we somehow wedge the front door, so the remaining guards can't sneak up behind us." says Quigly

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Firvinianna shakes her head, "Is this building already empty of guards, Herik? We don't what them hitting us from behind on our way out."

"According to that map the two patrols on the walls have a visual on the doors, so we could very well sound the alarm and have to fight our way out the rest of the way. Do you all want to risk not having our backs covered?"

"Besides, there could be something useful here to aid us in our escape."

Cantrips:
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg

Shayuri

First Post
"It's stupid to just go running out into the courtyard," Zelda says, after a moment's pause as she considered the merits of encouraging just that...then using it as a diversion to escape.

That'd make a serviceable plan B.

"Lets go down. Some of us can search for decent equipment, the rest of us keep watch. Herik, maybe you can get a better look outside and see if there's any holes in their line we can exploit."

ahayford

First Post
Herik nods to Zelda.

The keep is fairly quiet at the moment Firvinianna. I did not wish to risk poking my head into every room lest I rouse suspicion. My disguise is not the best...We are now armed...I think it best we move as a group....Besides, its my neck if the bastards realize I don't carry the same stick of rotgut whiskey and cheese that the rest of their brethren have.

If you wish for me to check further rooms first, I'd be happy to do so knowing I had frien....Well...at least blades at my back that are just as screwed as I am.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

After heading downstairs with everyone else, Firvinianna looks to the ogre, "Will you watch the doors here while they search around?"

"Herik, Aljalyraq at least will accompany you. But, if both myself and Grumblejack stay at the exit, we have both covered.
"

She is willing to be alone with the brute, if she must. But, if there is trouble in the close quarters of the interior rooms, her eidolon will be better suited and he will keep her apprised of the situation.

Cantrips:

Firvinianna1-1.jpg

ghostcat

First Post
"I still think we should get out of here as quickly as possible but I don't want to leave anyone behind us. So it looks like we will have to clear this place out first." says Quigly.

Going downstairs with the others, Quigly says "I'll accompany Herik."

ahayford

First Post
The group descends down the stairs into the main hall of the keep. It appears the keep has not yet been alerted to your new found freedom. You can hear the sounds of an active kitchen through the doors to the east, but you suspect it must be the cleaning crew this late at night.

Grumblejack will watch the doors.

He presses his huge bulk against the wall and leans on his makeshift club. His jaws gape in a monstrous yawn while he takes his position.

Human flesh always makes Grumblejack sleepy.

Herik motions to the rest of the group to follow behind him. He leads the back to Blackerly’s office where he found the map. It is still unoccupied, a mound of paperwork stacked on the heavy wooden desk. There is a door to the north and a door to the west. You listen carefully, and hear no sounds of occupation from behind either door. The north door, however, appears to be locked.

OOC: You are in room 14 of the Sergeant's map

perrinmiller

Adventurer

OOC: Maybe we need a roll call. How many are still playing and what frequency of posting are we looking at?
Is it night time IC?

Noticing that there are people back in the kitchen, Firvinianna keeps quiet and considers what to do about them as the others enter the Sergeant's office. After the other quietly move into the office, she whispers to the ogre, "There are people in the kitchen and they will need to be silenced. Can you manage to stay awake?"

Cantrips:

Firvinianna1-1.jpg

Remove ads