[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

Firvinianna listens to the mental report and then says to Grumblejack, "The others are almost done. We can leave a few of them here while you and Aljalyraq can go have a snack in the kitchen. Would that be acceptable for you, or did the previous guards upset your gentle stomach?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Character Sheet: Firvinianna Laali

ghostcat

First Post
Quigly's eyes light up has he sees the barrels of oil. "Hey guys" says Quigly excitedly. "I think we have just found our diversion. The only question is. What do we set on fire?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

Aljalyraq converses with Firvinianna. he nods his head up and down unconsciously as he receives instructions.

The black dragon says, "My mistress says that we could light a fire in the dining area across the hall. The wooden tables will make it bigger and then whoever is making noise in the kitchen will be trapped and will be of no consequence."

"But, she would like to know, what exactly do you expect the guards to do when they realize there is a fire? Ambush them at the entrance?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

Shayuri

First Post
Zelda gets a crafty look.

"What if we just start a little fire? Something to get their attention. They come storming in to put it out...and then we dump the oil over ALL of them."

"Prison burns. Guards burn. We get away."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

Aljalyraq doesn't bother passing along that suggestion to his mistress before replying, "Ooo, crispy guards. Better to eat that way, maybe?"

[sblock=OOC]Still not sure how you would implement that idea, though. Since you guys came up with it, how are we going to make it work? I am all in favor of luring more guards into the main prison and killing them in small numbers. Have been suggesting that all along. Between Grumblejack and my eidolon, I like our chances in any surprise round attack in close quarters.

Especially if our group is just three active players, the other characters can die on our way to freedom. :p[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]_____________________

DM-PMiller-1.png
Character Sheets: Aljalyraq

kinem

Adventurer
"We've not explored the place fully, nor have we found an exit yet. I think we should hold off on the fire until we know more."

ahayford

First Post
Herik examines the oil barrels.

The halfling's idea has merit....perhaps we can lay a trap? A fire would be an excellent diversion, and it would also serve to bring many guards to one place. But if we did it, our surprise would be gone. The keep would be on full alert. But....if the place burned to the foundation...they might believe we died in the fire. Could possibly keep the Sergeants men off our tail...for a while at least.

Remove ads