PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

nonamazing

Explorer
Thanks for posting. However, I'm a little unclear on what you want Chaine to do.

You wrote this:

Chaine currently is in square S3. The squares are 5 feet (I may not have clarified that. Sorry!) Moving 25 feet wont get him to square D9. Let me know if you want to change anything, and go ahead and fix it. I'll wait a bit before I put up round 3.

For all, if the map isn't clear enough, let me know. I can pull it up in MS Paint or my .jpeg viewer and looks fine.

My error. I did indeed mean square S9, and not D9. As for the Acid Splash, I ignorantly did not even check the range. That was stupid of me! The glob of acid falls well short of its target, leaving the overconfident Chaine with egg on his face.

nonamazing

Explorer
Nonamazing, I think our DM might be waiting for your response to post up another round. Just a friendly reminder :) (or some sort of BUMP, you decide).

I apologize profusely for the delay. I have edited my post in the game thread to correct my mistakes. I will stand by the fumbled acid splash because A} I goofed up and B} it's actually kind of funny, and makes a point about the character's personality.

Once again, I humbly apologize to everyone for the delay! Let the game continue!

Its all good, guys!

I was ready to post for you, but my internet connection was spotty, so I ended up bailing until today. So far so good!

So, I will have round 3 up shortly.

Thanks again, and don't worry about trying to post everyday. I just bookmarked both threads so I can find them easier in case they end up on page 4 or 5 after two days.

Bialaska

First Post
Sorry for not being able to do more during the combat, but Aiyana is utterly useless without her equipment and her memorized spells are just as useless in combat (though with Goodberry the party will never have to go hungry to bed).

Sorry for not being able to do more during the combat, but Aiyana is utterly useless without her equipment and her memorized spells are just as useless in combat (though with Goodberry the party will never have to go hungry to bed).
Not a problem. However, I will allow her to have her shortspear with her, although it would currently be strapped to her back and wrapped (peace-bonded). To ready it, it would take a full round action.

This is, of course, if you are OK with it.

I have had mucho trouble logging in to ENWorld for the past several days. I'm posting this from work, so I don't have any of my premade stuff available to post.

I want to apologize for the delay, and to let you know that my internet connections from home may be spotty, but hopefully for not much longer. We are getting a new connection, and a faster one at that. I hope this fixes the problems we've been having here.

So stay tuned for now, since there may be a delay in posting the next round. Believe me, it has been quite aggravating.

Thanks for understanding (assumed on my part).

Bialaska

First Post
I've been very very spotty the last few days in all games. Each time I log on, I start checking threads and then when I'm about to write up responses, the boards go down. It is starting to get very frustrating.

Remove ads