PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

Walking Dad

First Post
Should I make a 'recruitment thread' for a new DM, or shall I call it a loss and delete my subscriptions?

I never searched for a DM, but really want to play this AP...

Shayuri

First Post
I imagine even a new GM would want to start over fresh.

May as well let this one die, I figger. Hopefully someone else will come along and give us another chance.

The Rolling Man

First Post
I've been meaning to maybe try dming a Pbp so I could possibly take over this game. If enough of you people are insterested, I'll purchase the first module of the path and we can either start over or keep going from the little that has been done.

Pardon me for kibbitzing, but if you're looking for a new GM, I would love to throw my hat in the ring as well. I love this AP and have been wanting to run it for a while. I've been following along for a while now, so I would not have a problem of picking up where it left off.

I can tell you ahead of time that I am going to be in Germany for about a month on business for most of November. I should still have a computer, but would not be updating my games as much then.

BrOp

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, BrOp, where do you go in Germany?

Also good to see you hear, perhaps it was good that I was so persistent in trying saving this game.

Remove ads