PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

jkason

First Post
I tried to reply yesterday, but enworld decided to hate on me. I'm totally up for restarting or moving on from where we are either way.

jason

jkason

First Post
Question (and please forgive if I missed it): the new RG says Beta, but we built our characters using Alpha 3. Do we need to update them (I haven't had a chance to download and go through the Beta yet)?

thanks,

jason

Walking Dad

First Post
Question (and please forgive if I missed it): the new RG says Beta, but we built our characters using Alpha 3. Do we need to update them (I haven't had a chance to download and go through the Beta yet)?

thanks,

jason
I have both, and I found no chances for monks between Alpha 3 and Beta.
The H-O chance is: Favored classes: cleric to druid.

Has anyone else found others?

Last edited:

The Rolling Man

First Post
The H-O chance is: Favored classes: cleric or druid.

Has anyone else found others?
I found that a weird change so I checked it. It's actually barbarian or druid ... or did you meant that they changed cleric for druid ? I'm not sure. In any case, Arahmid's favored class remains barbarian (not that it changes much to his stats).

Edit: Also Ride is a monk class skill now ... I'm not sure if it was that way in Alpha.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
*waves hand weakly*

Around and interested, but embattled.

I'll update the sheet to beta tonight then post. I don't think there's much change...

jkason

First Post
I'm still interested, but I'm not going to get a chance to go over the Beta for several days, at least. If someone else knows they only change is that I have to fix his favored class, I'll just update that and add him to the thread. Much sorriness that I haven't been especially responsive.

jason

The Rolling Man

First Post
I'm still interested, but I'm not going to get a chance to go over the Beta for several days, at least. If someone else knows they only change is that I have to fix his favored class, I'll just update that and add him to the thread. Much sorriness that I haven't been especially responsive.

jason
Other then what has already been said (favored class thing and the Ride skill), I don't think anything else as been changed for you. They might have changed the list of feats available at level 1 (and 2) but I'm not sure. I just have the beta now, so I can't compare. Anyway, here it is : Caught Off-Guard, Combat Reflexes, Deflect Arrows, Dodge, Improved Grapple, Scorpion Style, Stunning Fist, and Throw Anything.

Also, while I was looking at your sheet, I noticed that your Dex is 13 (+2). 13 should only give you +1 (sorry :erm:).

Remove ads