PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

I really wouldn't worry about making all the Beta changes right now. We're going to be starting with a bit of RP to develop the personas, and we can do that without everything stat-wise being nailed-down.

Just post your character in its current state to the Rogue's Gallery. Please include as much as you can about the background and personaility. That will give me something to work with when I figure out the opening scene RP opportunities.

BrOp

Last edited:

Hello again,

Just another plea to ask folks to please post at least their background to the new RG thread. That way I can come up with something more-than-generic for the opening RP scenes. Pretty please?

BrOp

Here are a few corrections for your characters:

Saktouk:
Your monk seems to have been built using a 15 pt buy. We're actually playing this as a 20 pt buy. You will probably change this, but if you don't, your 13 Dex should have a +1 mod, not +2.

This is small, but you should change your "Grapple" state to "CMB" which stands for combat maneuver bonus. The number remains the same.

I do hit points a bit differently, using the "racial" bonus as listed on p. 14. Saktouk should have 8 (HD) + Con mod + 8 (racial bonus) +4 (Toughness feat).

jkason

First Post

Saktouk:
Your monk seems to have been built using a 15 pt buy. We're actually playing this as a 20 pt buy. You will probably change this, but if you don't, your 13 Dex should have a +1 mod, not +2.

This is small, but you should change your "Grapple" state to "CMB" which stands for combat maneuver bonus. The number remains the same.

I do hit points a bit differently, using the "racial" bonus as listed on p. 14. Saktouk should have 8 (HD) + Con mod + 8 (racial bonus) +4 (Toughness feat).

Okay, I think I've got everything tweaked correctly. Changed favored class (swapped cleric for druid since the former's no longer available, though it has no stat impact at this level), used the extra five points to buy up my Dex to an actual +2 level (math is not my friend...) and give a little bump to Con. Adjusted HP accordingly, too.

Let me know if I missed anything else, and I look forward to the reboot. :)

jason

The Rolling Man

First Post

Saktouk:

Actually, all our characters were all created using 15 pts and no racial hps. Should we all ajust to these changes ?

Remove ads